Any changes on the changed weapons?

• Im looking at you, gaymore, spears, 2h knight weapons

I still see these funky weapons are still fucked up.
    Im not going into detail here, just wanted to know of either these weapons get reverted to where they were or simply modified again.
    I mean who doesnt fell in love with that gaymores attack speed where you miss and the enemy parries a breeze of air and you follow up with an combo faster than he can parry again
    This shit cant stay like this

Whoever came up with that brilliant idea to fuck some shit up didnt shit his dirrhea appropriately so it somehow went back up to the brain infesting that user and taking over his body.
    Eventually some little shit particles fell out of his/her ass flying around the office in the air where people nearby sniffed those particles in their nose/mouth which also led to corrupting the minds of everyone, so people couldnt stop that insane behaviour releasing such a dirrheafilled change.

• @Uglyshit:

Im looking at you, gaymore, spears, 2h knight weapons

Im not going into detail here, just wanted to know of either these weapons get reverted to where they were or simply modified again.
    I mean who doesnt fell in love with that gaymores attack speed where you miss and the enemy parries a breeze of air and you follow up with an combo faster than he can parry again

Whoever came up with that brilliant idea to fuck some shit up didnt shit his dirrhea appropriately so it somehow went back up to the brain infesting that user and taking over his body.
    Eventually some little shit particles fell out of his/her ass flying around the office in the air where people nearby sniffed those particles in their nose/mouth which also led to corrupting the minds of everyone, so people couldnt stop that insane behaviour releasing such a dirrheafilled change.

I think I see a correlation to your username

• @gregcau:

@Uglyshit:

[image:3d238pxu]http://static1.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/4225204+_2b0ca3bd62ca3d5beae0b3e56bec5f7e.gif[/image:3d238pxu]

• @gregcau:

@Uglyshit:

Top lel.

Furthermore, in b4 lock.

• The claymore is a noob mower and that’s its. If you can’t beat a claymore well you fit in that noob catagory.

Spears are getting a slight speed reduction.

And knight swords are fine.

• @lemonater47:

The claymore is a noob mower and that’s its. If you can’t beat a claymore well you fit in that noob catagory.

Spears are getting a slight speed reduction.

And knight swords are fine.

^

People who can do really well with the longsword are pro. Definitely the “cleanest” weapon. Messer is alright. SoW seems to sort of blow now.

• @lemonater47:

The claymore is a noob mower and that’s its. If you can’t beat a claymore well you fit in that noob catagory.

Every weapon is a noob mower

• @Josh:

@lemonater47:

Every weapon is a noob mower

But you can kill noobs the fastest with the claymore.

• @lemonater47:

I can kill them faster with many other weapons

• @Josh:

@lemonater47:

Have you not seen the devastating power of the claymore.

I had to fricking cancel a votekick at the steam sale as a guy used it and a votekick came against him for hacking and it was gonna succeed.

• @lemonater47:

@Josh:

@lemonater47:

Have you not seen the devastating power of the claymore.

I had to fricking cancel a votekick at the steam sale as a guy used it and a votekick came against him for hacking and it was gonna succeed.

Well if you had to cancel a votekick at the steam sale then I guess the claymore can kill faster

• Other weapons are slower. And speed and range are the two things that come into play with noobs. The claymore is fast and often doesn’t get block by noobs who don’t know how to combo or use the scroll wheel.

I had the best time telling everyone what F10 did by example. Managed to make 7 people implode at once. Somebody asked how do you laugh. I told them F10. And it made a lot of people laugh.

• @lemonater47:

I had the best time telling everyone what F10 did by example. Managed to make 7 people implode at once. Somebody asked how do you laugh. I told them F10. And it made a lot of people laugh.

Now that’s just mean.

• @Uglyshit:

Im looking at you, gaymore, spears, 2h knight weapons swords

No - yes - no.

Have a wonderful day.

• @lemonater47:

Other weapons are slower. And speed and range are the two things that come into play with noobs. The claymore is fast and often doesn’t get block by noobs who don’t know how to combo or use the scroll wheel.

The problem with the claymore is that it desyncs basically the moment you look at it. Add in the fact that it combos nearly faster than flinch, and it is not OP, just incredibly broken. Honestly, it is good that it is distinct from the three van swords, but it would be nice if it didn’t have to be so game breakingly fast to be balanced.

• @lemonater47:

Other weapons are slower. And speed and range are the two things that come into play with noobs. The claymore is fast and often doesn’t get block by noobs who don’t know how to combo or use the scroll wheel.

Thats why you are the coolest boy in downtown