[FINISHED] NA 2v2 Brawler's Tournament!!!

• Congratz to Rainbow Warriorz on the victory!!! Was a close and very fun final!!! Thanks to EVERYONE who showed up!!! Huge thanks to my admins Alice, Xaleudo, Height, Fraylor, Zaxo, Chompy. Also huge thanks to the streamers, Zombo Josephina, Height, digital, skooma. To those who wanted to sign up or wanted to play put couldn’t i apologize and i hope you can make the next one!! :P

BRACKET IS UP!!!- http://challonge.com/2v2brawler
    SCHEDULE IS UP!!! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DXv … 4jzoo/edit

SERVER NAMES ARE AS POSTED!!!
    2v2 Tournament server #1
    2v2 Tournament server #2
    2v2 Tournament server #3
    2v2 Tournament server #4

Server number 1 password = uno
    Server number 2 password = double
    server number 3 password = trio
    server number 4 password = quad

Please come in with the name that you have on the roster, if you come in and you’re not part of the tournament you will be kicked. :P

1. INTRODUCTION - THIS TOURNAMENT WILL BE PLAYED ON THE LIVE VERSION OF CHIVALRY!!! NOT PROMOD!!!

Hello everyone, Faucheur will be hosting a double elimination 2v2 North American tournament on the 3rd and 4th of August. The tournament will start at 5 est (4 cst, 2 pst) and there will be a limit of 32 teams able to sign up. The first 32 teams to sign up will be the teams playing in the tournament. You can still sign up after the 32 spots are filled but will only be able to play if there are teams that do not show up. The first come first serve also applies here. Please reply to this thread with your 2v2 team and it must have a name for the bracket. Thanks and good luck everyone!!!

I, Fletch, will give as much information as possible regarding this tournament, and additional help is always welcome. I will not end up attending my own tournament as a contestant; it takes a considerable effort to organize and manage a tournament. I am open to co-hosts helping out. I give no bias to any one of my clan members, and I will do my best to make this tournament as fair as possible.

THIS IS A TITLE TOURNAMENT. Relax, have fun, and kick ass! I am not actively looking for sponsors for this tournament, however if anyone knows people that is interested in funding prizes for the tournament, what a treat that would be! Please feel free to post this on Chivalry sub-reddit or any other places that would be worth advertising on. (I don’t have a reddit account, just saying).

Disclaimer: Any rules / information may be changed without notice and as necessary; this mostly is regarding to scheduling. Any questions or concerns may be asked via Private Message.

With all that being said, let’s get down to the details!

2. RULES / DETAILS

Schedule: (may be subject to change)

–SIGN UPS ARE CLOSED AFTER 11:59 PM PST (9 EST) ON AUGUST 2.
    –All teams must check in 30 minutes before their match begins. If something comes up and you can’t make it please let me know before your match begins!
    Each server will have the 8 teams on it at the same time so they will not miss their match. (These games will be going by relatively fast)
    –Double elimination bracket will be scheduled for AUGUST 3, Saturday. (the following week)
    –Quarter / Semi-finals and up will take place on AUGUST 4, Sunday.
    – ALL MATCHES WILL BE IN FIRST PERSON ONLY! 3RD PERSON WILL BE DISABLED
    – Anyone with ping higher then 120 will be forced to either find a sub or Fix their ping.
    – All the servers are in the SAME location so it does not matter what server you’re placed on. All servers i believe are from the same server provider NFO.

Server information will be given out the day of.
    The server is located in Texas, roughly a central location for the entire country.

Brackets will be random seeding.
    Clan mates will be attempted to be seeded in a fashion to where you are not in the same bracket. There are limits and will not always be possible, depending on how many people from the same clan sign up together.

Rules:

–ARCHERS NOT ALLOWED.
    –Projectiles are not allowed.
    –Players are not restricted to a single class per set. Load-out changes may be made on a per-round basis.
    –Matches will be taken place on Moor
    –Double Elimination bracket = best of 1 SET (SET = FIRST TO 7 WINS ON MAP)
    –Double Elimination bracket Quarterfinals and up = best of 3 SETS
    –Grand Finals =best of 5 SETS
    The following may not apply, depending on if the new patch will be implemented before or during the tournament. WOOHOO, PATCH HIT, ALOT OF MAJOR BUGS HAVE BEEN FIXED

–Players caught abusing any map exploits will be disqualified from the entire tournament. This includes scaling the wall on moor.

–Players caught abusing the high-jump on MAA (Kick-dodge-jump) willl forfeit that duel and the point goes to the opponent instead.

–Players caught cheating or hacking in any way will be disqualified immediately.

–All other ‘exploits’ or ‘clever use of game mechanics’ are free reign unless a judge rules no; a judge making a call on what to allow or not allow does not change the outcome of any round that has already happened, but only future rounds from there forth. Some known exploits and/or mechanics that are allowed to be used are as follows:
    <> Knee stab through shield. (This still exists, sadly).

OTHER NEWS:
    At the moment it is just myself and Alice who are current server admins to help run the servers that the tournament will be played on. If you’re not participating in the tournament and would like to be an admin on 1 of the 4 servers then please contact me via steam. Also at this time we want 4 streamers/casters(1 for each server). We have zombo on 1 of the servers, but if you’re interested in streaming or casting please also contact me on steam.

Server Admins: Server 1- Flotch
    Server 2- Alice
    Server 3- Xaleudo
    Server 4- HeightofAbsurdity

Streamers- Zombo joe - server 1
    Digital - Server 3
    HeightofAbsurdity- server 4

THE TIME OF THE TOURNAMENT HAS BEEN MOVED UP AN HOUR TO 4 CST ( 5EST, 2 PST). THIS IS SO IT DOES NOT INTERFERE WITH THE COMMUNITY EVENT THAT WILL TAKE PLACE AT 3 CST!!!

ALL SPOTS ARE FILLED UP!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SIGN UP IN CASE TEAMS DO NOT SHOW UP!!!

1. Stofoo
    2. Rangers
    3. Buttlords
    4. Hammer Time
    5. Snoeman
    6. team partyswag
    7. Chrisper
    8. Caliburn
    9. Team bootyshift
    10. Who cares
    11. Team Ico
    12. The Kings of Death
    13. Team Valkyrie
    14. Black-throated Huet-Huets
    15. NoobCrewb
    16. Pogenetics
    17. Musk
    18. SoulShade
    19. Now you’re a Man.
    20. I Feint Peasants
    21. Rainbow Warriorz
    22. Wombcombo
    23. She_Said_She_Was_Rank_18
    24. Just The Tip
    25. Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure
    26. Kamikaze Galaxy Crushers
    27. Gank n’ Spank
    28. Han Feinted First
    29. 1.21 Jigawatts
    30. Medieval Murderous Muffins
    31. Biscwof
    32. Badassdom

Back up teams if there are no shows!! :P
    1. Worgry Pankeights
    2. Anus Vanquishers
    3. blast from the past
    4. The Killer Cats

• Stofoo

Stan: STEAM_0:1:34029029
    Dofoo: STEAM_0:0:52736445

• Rangers

Dan: STEAM_0:0:19775165
    Solo Dolo: STEAM_0:0:21302630

• Buttlords

Pimentaco: STEAM_0:0:33490985
    Engorged Blood-Sponge: STEAM_0:0:18152424

• Hammer Time
    sk00ma
    bigs

ill get steamids later thats tooo much work

• @RangerD:

Rangers

Dan: STEAM_0:0:19775165
    Solo Dolo: STEAM_0:0:21302630

I’m gunna be so rusty

• @MrDolo:

I’m gunna be so rusty

I got your back homie

[image:11bp4vxk]http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/078291/078291210835lg.jpg[/image:11bp4vxk]

• Team: Snoeman

? snoe
    ??X | Conman

I have no idea how to get steam ids.

• TEAM NAME : team partyswag

THERAPIST-PARTY`
    STEAM_0:1:1477227
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/th3party

AND
    THERAPIST-FRESHPANDASWAG**
    STEAM_0:1:55824794

http://deathgetsawebsite.com/images/apo … rapist.jpg