[IN PROGRESS]: Volley

• My first map: TDM with the two factions separated and facing each other on platforms. Archery will be the only way of attacking, although a bridge will eventually extend to connect the two platforms and allow for melee combat. There will be both static and moving cover on the platforms which will slowly disappear as the fight progresses. Thoughts?

Also, I’m considering having music (as in songs) playing throughout the game. Fun or annoying?

• I think it would be fun but have the 2 “platforms” seperate towers or castles to keep it interesting and give lots of cover from the enemy archers. Goodluck!

• @FPSOtsal:

I think it would be fun but have the 2 “platforms” seperate towers or castles to keep it interesting and give lots of cover from the enemy archers. Goodluck!

Interesting concept…the issue I have with the castle/tower is that I want the ability to gradually remove cover so fights don’t go on forever. Having them as the top of a castle wall, on the other hand, could be really cool. Thanks for the input!