Caught a hacker while recording footage

• While recording footage, a hacker by steam name of joined the game and began attacking from across the map with his weapon. He killed our entire team and then was balanced to ourside and continued to kill the other team.

• Lol’d at the chat: “Shut up he’s just good.”

• @Gauntlet:

Lol’d at the chat: “Shut up he’s just good.”

Yea, I was just re-watching that. I went back to the uncut video and started reading chat. That guy was really defending him despite his team being wiped out. o_o;

• Exact same thing happened down here on our servers. I didn’t get footage though. Though the screenshots I took showed the game had lasted for 30 seconds and he had 11 kills.

By the way its against forums rules to point fingers. So remove the name and links to his steam account. Otherwise your thread will be locked.

• @lemonater47:

By the way its against forums rules to point fingers. So remove the name and links to his steam account. Otherwise your thread will be locked.

How am I to report someone without giving a name then? I don’t want to go through the Steam group as last I have seen it was full and the sticky said you can post on forum as long as there was evidence.

Where on forum, wasn’t too sure. Either ways, I don’t personally care if it gets locked as long as someone notices. I’ll take this being locked as it has been seen. ^_^

• Email me the info at kimiko@tornbanner.com

Thanks.