A few bugs I've noticed

• -Ducking and bending backwards leads to weapons colliding with the ground, but people are still able to overhead despite the tip of their weapon being INSIDE the ground. Not sure if this is intentional, but it’s rather annoying.

-Playing off the last one, certain weapons seem to pass through terrain in some areas as if it isn’t even there. Mainly Vanguard/Knight swords and any kind of tree in Darkforest come to mind.

-Some Vanguard weapons pass through people and do 0 damage. Not sure why, but it does happen.

-Instant attacks after parry. Not sure if it’s a bug or what, but there is 0 windup at all. It seems to happen sporadically at best.

-Knight swing animations still desync quite a bit. I still get hit before swing animations are complete and sometimes there simply is no animation at all and I get dealt damage.

-Flinching is still broken. I’ve hit people countless times and they never flinch. And it’s always way before the “halfway” mark of being able to knock someone out of a swing with a hit. The main class that seems to do this is Knights followed by Vanguards.

-Switching weapons for no reason while getting hit as a Man at Arms. Same as the archer glitch that forces them to go through the crossbow animation again after being hit.

• I’ve experienced most of these bugs too, so I approve their existence. :D

• @Farf:

-Ducking and bending backwards leads to weapons colliding with the ground, but people are still able to overhead despite the tip of their weapon being INSIDE the ground. Not sure if this is intentional, but it’s rather annoying.

-Playing off the last one, certain weapons seem to pass through terrain in some areas as if it isn’t even there. Mainly Vanguard/Knight swords and any kind of tree in Darkforest come to mind.

-Some Vanguard weapons pass through people and do 0 damage. Not sure why, but it does happen.

-Instant attacks after parry. Not sure if it’s a bug or what, but there is 0 windup at all. It seems to happen sporadically at best.

-Knight swing animations still desync quite a bit. I still get hit before swing animations are complete and sometimes there simply is no animation at all and I get dealt damage.

-Flinching is still broken. I’ve hit people countless times and they never flinch. And it’s always way before the “halfway” mark of being able to knock someone out of a swing with a hit. The main class that seems to do this is Knights followed by Vanguards.

-Switching weapons for no reason while getting hit as a Man at Arms. Same as the archer glitch that forces them to go through the crossbow animation again after being hit.

1. Idk
    2. Been that way for a while they are still polishing it up.
    3. Seems to be a bug that happens with swords more often then other vg weps? I don’t notice it with polearms n spears. I dont use the sword much but I have noticed it a bit with (I think) with the great sword.
    4. This is a game mechanic called counter attack, que a attack while parrying and you get a real fast counter attack.
    5. I don’t notice this bug. Are you on VAC servers?
    6. I noticed this too, it seems to happen a lot in the new patch. But I keep telling myself oh it must have been after windup. It’s hard for me to tell.
    7. Known bug. Idk about the maa thing.

• An accelerated swing for the parry then queue attack I can deal with. But this isn’t accelerated, it’s instant. No windup, the weapon is in my face before my attack is even finished, because of recovery time, with 0 chance of parry.

And the Van weapon glitch isn’t just swords doing no damage, it’s spears as well. I had someone miss me 3 times with left clicks in a row that I didn’t duck or try to dodge at all. And none of them did any damage.

As for the VAC servers, I only play on the TO Official labeled servers. So I’d assume they are.

And the no flinching thing, I’ve hit a knight or van that have barely even begun to bring their weapons up for a swing and they still power through my hits with 0 flinching. And we both have 40-60 ping. So it isn’t lag……it could be a desync with server.

• Swings going through people isn’t class related. It happens to everyone.

• certain weapon’s riposte[counter attack] are pretty fast. Most weapons with a fast release on their regular attacks will have very fast ripostes.

• @dpunk:

certain weapon’s riposte[counter attack] are pretty fast. Most weapons with a fast release on their regular attacks will have very fast ripostes.

Does the knight basic axe count? Because that weapon seems to do it more than any other one. Any of the knight axes really.