High Pingers

• I’m super happy to be included in the testing but if the server is in the US people like myself, Lemonater, Yarnu, Toll and others from Australia/NZ will have very high ping. I presume this will affect the performance of the test.

If the server is west coast it won’t be as bad as if it’s east coast.

I know there’s not much that can be done about it but maybe in future you may want to consider a specific time for testing just for us so that we won’t affect those in the US.

• @Dr:

I’m super happy to be included in the testing but if the server is in the US people like myself, Lemonater, Yarnu, Toll and others from Australia/NZ will have very high ping. I presume this will affect the performance of the test.

I know there’s not much that can be done about it but maybe in future you may want to consider a specific time for testing just for us so that we won’t affect those in the US.

It’s not intense battle testing, so don’t worry. Just check out the maps blah blah etc.

I have a poll there, go use it :P There’s quite a few of you from Australia and Asia, we can work out some kind of time for you when testing gets more intense… Now… west coast is better than east coast for Aus? I had no idea xD

• Yeah… FUCK lag :)

Anyway, just excited to get my hands on some of the juicy new content.

• @Kimiko:

@Dr:

I’m super happy to be included in the testing but if the server is in the US people like myself, Lemonater, Yarnu, Toll and others from Australia/NZ will have very high ping. I presume this will affect the performance of the test.

It’s not intense battle testing, so don’t worry. Just check out the maps blah blah etc.

I have a poll there, go use it :P There’s quite a few of you from Australia and Asia, we can work out some kind of time for you when testing gets more intense… Now… west coast is better than east coast for Aus? I had no idea xD

Kimi is bad at geography :?

• @SlyGoat:

Kimi is bad at geography :?

I admit this is true… but I’m worse at math.