First Impressions

• Once we begin testing, your first impressions go here.

This is locked until testing day!

• This thread is now open!

Let the games begin! XD

• Deadliest Warrior, sounds and looks cool but I don’t know how it will work out.

What will the game modes be?

• The time is nigh.

• Just set your expectations as low as possible, and you will be pleasantly surprised no matter the outcome.

• Oh cool I get a “Missing Executable” error when I try to run it. -__-

• @dudeface:

Oh cool I get a “Missing Executable” error when I try to run it. -__-

O.o Are you opted out of beta?

Or better yet, did you put the key in??

Do so under Games –>Activate a product on Steam

• @Kimiko:

@dudeface:

Oh cool I get a “Missing Executable” error when I try to run it. -__-

O.o Are you opted out of beta?

Or better yet, did you put the key in??

Do so under Games –>Activate a product on Steam

TOLD YOU.

• Yeah I was still on the SDK beta. I thought they’d been merged so I never bothered opting out and kinda forgot about it.

• @ReMixx:

TOLD YOU.

You hushy-hush! :P

• @Sophax:

Deadliest Warrior, sounds and looks cool but I don’t know how it will work out.

What will the game modes be?

You’ll see when we test them ;)

• So I started the beta up.

! Chivalry: Deadliest Warriors. Wow, is this what it sounds like? I get into the menu, I see a greek and a samurai! Woah! I click on customization, and I see there is also a viking (YESSSSS!), a ninja (locked) and a pirate (also locked).
    !
    ! These are my first impressions and I am not going to go further than this before everyone gets together for official testing.
    !
    ! So, this expansion is gonna… put the best/most popular warriors throughout history on a battlefield and have them fight? Like Pirates, Vikings and Knights… plus Samurais and Ninjas?

• @SavageBeatings:

So I started the beta up.

! Chivalry: Deadliest Warriors. Wow, is this what it sounds like? I get into the menu, I see a greek and a samurai! Woah! I click on customization, and I see there is also a viking (YESSSSS!), a ninja (locked) and a pirate (also locked).
    !
    ! These are my first impressions and I am not going to go further than this before everyone gets together for official testing.
    !
    ! So, this expansion is gonna… put the best/most popular warriors throughout history in an arena and have them fight? Like Pirates, Vikings and Knights… plus Samurais and Ninjas?

! Essentially, yes.

! I hope the knaves who aren’t around for first day testing don’t figure out how to open spoilers!

• ! The Spartan without a helmet looks like Leonidas. Intentional? Or am I stereotyping greek people?
    !
    ! Also, why can everyone play without a helmet except for the samurai? :O Are you gonna make the helmetless samurai look like Tom Cruise?

• Oh goody, I love deadliest warrior.
    Testing this with all of you will be fun :D

! I love how the ninja looks like a skeleton right now, I think they should just keep it as is. :jrazz:

• @SavageBeatings:

! The Spartan without a helmet looks like Leonidas. Intentional? Or am I stereotyping greek people?
    !
    ! Also, why can everyone play without a helmet except for the samurai? :O Are you gonna make the helmetless samurai look like Tom Cruise?

! Yes! He looks just like him xD

! Spoilers FTW

• @King:

! I love how the ninja looks like a skeleton right now, I think they should just keep it as is. :jrazz:

! I think they should make an entire skeleton class!

@Kimiko:

! Spoilers FTW

! Yes, I wanted to be nice to people who do not want spoilers 30 minutes before testing… or those who can’t make it today.

• noooooooooooooooo, every time I try to join the server, alpha.exe stops working, noooooooo.

• Mod

@SHH_:

noooooooooooooooo, every time I try to join the server, alpha.exe stops working, noooooooo.

same, just managed to join n5 map but now it crashes.

• @User:

@SHH_:

noooooooooooooooo, every time I try to join the server, alpha.exe stops working, noooooooo.

same, just managed to join n5 map but now it crashes.

Tis a cruel world indeed.