Dead bodies taking hits instead of Target

• Does anyone else have an issue with this happening?

I guess it totally depends on your ragdoll, but if you have dead bodies on the ground and you go to hit an opponent, even though your swing should hit them, a lot of the time it gets inhibited by a dead player on the ground taking your hit rather than the target.

It’s not a HUGE issue as it happens seldomly, but it should probably be looked at a bit.

I think i’ve said this before a long time ago, but not sure if anyone else has seen this, i know it happens though.

• Yep. Really god damn irritating.

• it’s quite rare, but it does happen. I’d say moreso the higher you have your ragdoll … mine is at a pretty modest setting, and it still gets me from time to time. It’s not right dead bodies on the ground blocking your attacks that are above them at an enemy.

• @clayton-bigsby:

Does anyone else have an issue with this happening?

I guess it totally depends on your ragdoll, but if you have dead bodies on the ground and you go to hit an opponent, even though your swing should hit them, a lot of the time it gets inhibited by a dead player on the ground taking your hit rather than the target.

It’s not a HUGE issue as it happens seldomly, but it should probably be looked at a bit.

I think i’ve said this before a long time ago, but not sure if anyone else has seen this, i know it happens though.

I know this happens quite often with projectiles. My javs get doll blocked all the time. I set my rag doll to like 3. Since blood appears when I hit invisible corpses I figured my rag doll setting didn’t matter. I only noticed the ones that are yet to fall down blocking my projectiles.

p.s. I set it low for FPS

• A bit irritating, no doubt. I suppose that’s the price we pay for having people die in such melodramatic (and hilarious) fashion.

• Meat shields FTW!!! :o

Nothing shows them how cross you are when you lop their fallen comrades in half just to reach them :x

:P