Title Tag System

• To keep leagues and tournaments organized please tag the subject title of your threads accordingly. If you can think of any others to add here, just let me know. Oh and please put the title tags in the FRONT of your thread title.

Thanks!

[SIGN-UPS] - New tournament or league is now accepting sign-ups.
    [BRACKETS] - Brackets are now up to show the tournament/league is in progress
    [LIVE] -The tournament or league is live right now!
    [FINISHED] - The tournament or league has completed and is now over.
    [CANCELED] - The tournament or league has been canceled for any number of reasons.

After you have placed your title tags, it’s important to mention what region this tournament is for: NA, EU, AUS, etc.

*** So please edit your current threads and have them reflect any of the above. And again, if you have ideas for other tags, let me know! :)

• I’ll be sure to change mine now!! Thanks kimi! :P

• @Flotch:

I’ll be sure to change mine now!! Thanks kimi! :P

Thank YOU! ;)

• Does anyone else see this every time they check this forum and think for a second that Torn Banner is hosting a Tag Team Tournament for a Tag Team Title in dat Tavern?

• @HeightofAbsurdity:

Does anyone else see this every time they check this forum and think for a second that Torn Banner is hosting a Tag Team Tournament for a Tag Team Title in dat Tavern?

Every damn time.