Blood on weapons

• Hello everyone. I have one problem and I dont know if this is how it should be.
    So, my blood decals in settings are set on maximum, but I wonder, my weapons dont get bloody after cutting, stabbing or hitting someone. They get bloody only after hitting already dead body and I think its a bit unrealistic. They should get bloody also after hitting someone who is yet alive. I dont know if I am only one. If so, please place this topic to suggestions so developrs may change this in next patch.
    Thank you all.

• It sounds like a bug on your end. Weapons do indeed get bloody when hitting enemies dead or alive normally.

• Any idea how to fix it please?

• Mod

@Jaime:

Any idea how to fix it please?

Alright chief,

if you have a look in the udksystemsettings.ini in your config folder for the following lines:

[SystemSettings]
    StaticDecals=True
    DynamicDecals=True
    UnbatchedDecals=True

are these all set to true? If not, set them to true :)

• All set to true… But my ini is kinda strange… there are a lot of possible settings… bucket 1,2,3, mobile, ipad 1,2,3… seems strange…

• Mod

@Jaime:

All set to true… But my ini is kinda strange… there are a lot of possible settings… bucket 1,2,3, mobile, ipad 1,2,3… seems strange…

the iphone/ipad stuff is all normal

well one way to tell if it’s caused by something in the ini’s is to rename the entire ‘config’ folder then right click chivalry in steam and re-verify the game cache (which will redownload the base config files again)

If that works, then it’s a config issue. If not then it’s something else :-)

• I m reinstaling whole game from steam… Thx for tips guys… :)

• Its same… the weapon gets bloody after hitting dead body… not while hitting someone who is still alive… also I watched videos on youtube and it seems the same…