Gladiator Game Mode *Public said it was a good idea*

• I was just playing in a game and I the thought about a Gladiator Game mode, I then said it to RK | Blaine and then the chatbox filled up with everyone saying Gladiator game mode would be amazing etc, so now I bring the idea to the forums.

My initial 2 thoughts for the game mode could be these:

1. 1 gladiator enters the arena to challenge each member, this would be like Winner stays on sort of thing, once the gladiator is defeated, the killer will now be challenging opponents until he is defeated.

2. This is more team oriented, you have lets say 6 gladiators, they all enter the arena and have to use team work to take on multiple hordes of enemies, as they would have to back in the Roman era’s.

The other thing I have thought about for #2 is that you could maybe put no respawns for the 6 in the arena and the challengers get like 5 lives each to try and kill the gladiators.

I understand this is not full-proof but the public are more than welcome to make changes, add ideas, as are staff.

I will not be offended if you do not like this idea as that’s all it is for the moment.

• Cool ideas imo.

• They had a map just like this in AoC, I remembered it was released in a patch and devs joined the servers.

• Would be great to have a developer comment with his thoughts, I know you guys are working hard to make this game great Not that it already isn’t.

• I think lots of people are thinking about an more interesting game mode than TDM and TDM elimination for the arena map.

I Personally would like to see multi-team mode at some point. Multi-team modes were probably the only thing i liked about the Halo franchise. It makes more sense for a gladiator arena. Small teams going head to head in elimination or a king of the hill mode would be awesome.

The theme would probably work itself easily enough into the Mason/Agatha lore, since the gladiator ring is kind of a separate entity. On the other hand it might be a pain to put out new player models for multiple teams of gladiators, but it’d be a pity to neglect this mode because of that (mod it?).

• I would love a gladiator game mode if not as a DLC then it could get into a possible sequel to Chivalry( I hope there is a at least a sequel :p )

• I think a game like this with such a good combat system NEEDS an Arena mode where the winner continues while the rest are just spectators watching the fight.

That would be incredibly awesome.

• The Colosseum map is the coolest map ive seen in this game and it SCREAMS an Arena mode of some sort.

I beg the developers to please please add this. Tell me what you need to make it happen ? Free pizzas ? Free beers ? We needs it and we wants it :D

• Uhm, isn’t there already a duel mode?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6vGMAfWFo

• @Necramonium:

Uhm, isn’t there already a duel mode?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz6vGMAfWFo

No, that’s Last Team Standing with just two players.

• This would be really cool and fun =D I would enjoy this and a lot that I think. =) Plez put this in the game.

• Also interested in a game mode like this, it would also encourage to make guild/teams for this mode because it would be competitive. Plus it would be easier for the developer to make small arena maps for this mode compare to the other modes.

• Awesome idea!

• @zoddguts:

Also interested in a game mode like this, it would also encourage to make guild/teams for this mode because it would be competitive. Plus it would be easier for the developer to make small arena maps for this mode compare to the other modes.

1+ on the Arena maps :)

• Gladiator mode would be awesome! But I’d peg it for an after-release DLC/patch because it necessitates new models and possibly maps.