[CLOSED] Official Community Fun Night!

• Let’s have some fun!

This is just a chance for the community to get together and play a few rounds together. This will be the first of many, so let’s get to it!

When: Saturday August 10th at 4pm EST (Convert your time here)

Where:
    IP: 199.229.249.84 Port: 9997 (Atlanta #1) Official Community Fun Night #1
    open 199.229.249.84?password=funop
    IP: 199.229.249.85 Port: 9997 (Atlanta #2) Official Community Fun Night #2
    open 199.229.249.85?password=funop
    IP: 216.231.139.23 Port: 9997 (Chicago #3) Official Community Fun Night #3
    open 216.231.139.23?password=funop

Game password for all three servers: funop

Serves are provided by Low Ping Servers. Great group right here :)

Mumble: IP: 216.231.139.49: 64738 (or use event.lowpingservers.com)

(Download Mumble)
    (Changed this to the Mumble (400 slots) just in case, also provided by Low Ping Servers!)

Special Raffle: Thanks to Low Ping Servers, we’re going to be having a fun raffle! For everyone that attends the event and hangs out with us actively for at least 30 minutes will be entered into a raffle to win a server from Low Ping Servers for one month! It’s a great way to try out a server for yourself and see if this is something you’d like to invest in. Try it for a month and if you like it, you can rent for more months! (Please note that the server is only in North America. You get your choice of Chicago or Atlanta).

You don’t need a forum account to participate. All I will need from everyone is your name (nickname is fine) and whoever I choose out of my trusty little hat, then I will need your email address.

Other info: We want as many people that can come as possible. If 4pm EST isn’t a good time, don’t worry, the next time will be a different time, so each Community Fun Night (CFN) will cater to all different time zones.

We can play any variety of maps people would like and game modes. The whole point is to get together and have FUN!

All levels of players are welcome. Newbies are encouraged to join as this is a great way to get some tricks and tips in a nice and peaceful environment :D

If you are going to attend, please post below that you will be so I can get an idea of how many people will be coming.

** Remember, even if this is for fun, regular server rules still apply!

• Don’t you mean Official Community Fun Afternoon.

Though not quite the same ring to it.

• @gregcau:

Don’t you mean Official Community Fun Afternoon.

Though not quite the same ring to it.

It’s night time somewhere

• Haha yep, no matter what, it’ll always be night somewhere, so fun NIGHT it is :P

So yeah, you guys going? :P

• I will be there, though I may have an audience so don’t mention my signature.

• @gregcau:

I will be there, though I may have an audience so don’t mention my signature.

Can’t be yourself around your woman!? That’s a red flag…

• @ChuckingIt:

@gregcau:

Can’t be yourself around your woman!? That’s a red flag…

lol I’m being facetious, she is totally cool with hot girls, trust me haha

• @gregcau:

lol might want to change it for this event. Cause you never know!

• @Kimiko:

@gregcau:

no I was joking, she might even jump on Mumble and speak to my prowess at sword fighting. lol.

• @gregcau:

@Kimiko:

@gregcau:

no I was joking, she might even jump on Mumble and speak to my prowess at sword fighting. lol.

I will be more than happy to talk to her xD

• I’ll probably go

• I usually play Chiv at 10PM anyway, because stomping you Yanks is a great way to spend a night. 8-)

• http://www.twitch.tv/zombojoe

Streaming the event come watch!

• I’ll most likely go.

• I will be there!

• Count me in!

• @zombojoe:

http://www.twitch.tv/zombojoe

Streaming the event come watch!

Wrong event!

• sign me in plz :)

• You can count on me!

• Hehe, that’s my birthday. I suppose I can play a few games with you guys anyway before I go out to dinner with my family.