The Grand Mace in comparison to other knight main's

• So i was trying various knight main’s the past few weeks,cause i find that the Long Sword is a bit too weak now (my opinion).
    Anyway,so i was trying out different things,and one thing i found out is that the Grand Mace really doesn’t have a place in the knights arsenal.
    Now,i myself do enjoy playing with the weapon,but it just isn’t effective vs anything except knights(where the maul completely trumps it)
    Now in comparison to the Pole Axe,there is no reason to use the Grand Mace.
    The pole axe has faster Release times,faster Combo times and a much faster,viable and unpredictable stab and it is longer as well.
    The grandmace has a faster wind up,it deals more blunt damage, and has a wider hit-box(unless i am imagining things),but that’s basically it,also the increased release times are not enough to make the weapon dragable,unless in some extreme cases of alt slashes
    Now,it’s pretty obvious that the pole axe is better vs the 3 other classes (unless you can get a GM overhead on an archer),but it’s not worse than the Grand Mace vs Knights,just because of the sheer speed and unpredictability of the Overhead + Stab combo.
    I am not saying the Pole Axe needs a nerf,but what i am saying is that the Grand Mace needs some sort of a buff,and not the kind of buff that speeds up wind ups,since they are already fast.
    Maybe longer release times(to make the weapon a bit more dragable) + faster comboing ?
    Anyway that was my opinion on the Grand Mace,feel free to correct me anywhere i was wrong.

• If a grand mace can 1shot an archer with an overhead to the head, can’t it do the same to a man at arms? And can a pole axe not 1shot a man at arms, and/or archer?

• also the increased release times are not enough to make the weapon dragable,unless in some extreme cases of alt slashes

This isn’t true. I’ve used the Grand mace many times before and I can drag it’s OHs and regular slashes perfectly fine. It doesn’t need longer releases at all, they are at .6 on the OH and slash, the same as a maul. It needs combo time buffs because, right now, and I’m sure you can feel it but .75 is pretty dang sluggish.