[Suggestion] Fire Emblem mod

• Basically a mod for fans of the Fire Emblem series. It’d be awesome if there was a mod for Chivalry like this.
    Weapons, magic, the weapon and magic triangles, etc.
    Perhaps the feel of combat could also be changed to be far more tactical. Not turnbased like Fire Emblem, but far more tactical.

I’m sure I’m not the only fan of Fire Emblem on this forum.

• I like this idea, but it’s a HUGE undertaking. Completely new models, combat system, animations, maps…you’re talking about building a completely new game, which would require a commercial studio. And a commercial studio can’t use FE properties, Nintendo owns those.

• @Mockingbirch:

I like this idea, but it’s a HUGE undertaking. Completely new models, combat system, animations, maps…you’re talking about building a completely new game, which would require a commercial studio. And a commercial studio can’t use FE properties, Nintendo owns those.

It’s possible to start small. Start with just basic E and D rank weapons. Don’t have to do it all at once.

• @DDR:

@Mockingbirch:

I like this idea, but it’s a HUGE undertaking. Completely new models, combat system, animations, maps…you’re talking about building a completely new game, which would require a commercial studio. And a commercial studio can’t use FE properties, Nintendo owns those.

It’s possible to start small. Start with just basic E and D rank weapons. Don’t have to do it all at once.

Hmm…well, after a bit more UDK the plan is to learn Blender, I’ll see if I can get some FE weapons going in the near future.

• Sorry if I’m bumping an old thread, but I 100% support this! Being a fan of FE and Chivalry and mix together make it like candy. Though I’m pretty much a newbie when it comes to modding, but I can come up with some ideas and suggestions. Let me know if you want to brainstrom about this. :D