How do i get a refund

• server browser is broken… alternate server browser just opens game nothing else… steam said torn banners is responsible for refunds. this is the place I was told to post please help. don’t want to mess around with file or something stupid like that for thirty minutes. that should have been done with updates I feel a game should work if I buy it. I should not have to resort to alternate server browsers to try to play a game I paid for. don’t want to wait for fix. don’t want some tutorial on how to fix the game that’s torn banners job the updates do nothing for the server browser…… JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK

• if you know how to actually contact torn banners please post…

• kimiko@tornbanner.com
    ^ Torn Banner community manager

• do you know how to contact them so I can let them know how much this game suck balls… or how much this game might not suck balls if it worked

• @tiredofbugs:

do you know how to contact them so I can let them know how much this game suck balls… or how much this game might not suck balls if it worked

Send email explaining your situation to:
    kimiko@tornbanner.com

• thanx nice to know the community helps.

• Errrr, this game does work? Else it wouldn’t have a player base of a few thousands, now would it? What’s wrong with server browser? Only broken thing is that I can’t stop it refreshing when I find a server I wanna join, and its name disappears somewhere in the constantly refreshing list haha! But yeah, otherwise it works for me. Only thing I think is bad with the game is some of the FPS problems people get, including me. I have to play on lowest settings and on servers with like twenty players at most to not get choppy graphics (doesn’t matter on Citadel though, stutters for me all the time.)

But yeah, contact Torn Banner directly if you have problems. I’m sure they could answer here eventually, but you will get a quicker answer on email. Though I hope that the server browser is your only problem, since it’s a really enjoyable game and it’s sad that you wanna tell the devs how shit it is just because of that…

• Global Moderator

Steam trying that trick again are they?

If you bought it off steam then its steam you should be talking too. Problem is steam has a strict no refund policy. And as such torn banner can’t do refunds either becuase their game is a steam game.

Steam is trying to pass the blame. This is a reason why steam is so popular. As they pass the blame along.

If you bought it off a 3rd party retailer you might be Able to get a refund off of them.

You won’t get your refund. What you can do is work to solve your server browser trouble.

• Torn Banner doesn’t control refunds unless you bought it off the Humble Store.
    In any case, that’ll be the end of this thread.