Broken Steam Achievements

• Look, I realize there are probably more important things to worry about, but it has been nearly a year since owning the game and there’s still not been any fixes on multiple achievements and it annoys the crap out of me.

Tutorial achievements have never worked: It gets easier; It was him or me; A warrior is made, not born

Fire Starter - Have 20 kills with Oil pot has never worked. I’ve killed dozens upon dozens of people with fire pots and somehow only 2 of them ever counted.

I am a Wall, Fists of Fury, and Let it Rain also rarely ever record properly.

Fire Nemesis - Put out the fire beacon in Hillside. Have done this a lot, never worked.

Also, one day when I was seriously going for the achievement Five Star Archer (Get 10 Headshots with a ranged weapon in one game) It ended up awarding me Heads Together (Decapitate 2 opponents with 1 swing) which was a bit upsetting.

What gives?

• Yeah, the achievements are kinda borked. I never got the achievements for playing 80h of chivalry and for playing soandsolong for either side. I have 150h about equaly splitted beteen Mason and Agatha. Conclusion: The timer on those achievements doesn’t work.
    And I got heads together on the beta for shooting arrows in the Vanguard trainer’s face. I wouldn’t be surprised if this worked in live as well. My explaination is that the games counts arrows to the head as decapitation and for some reasons counts multiple arrows as one swing.
    The non functioning achievements are a bit annoyng but hardly a major concern.

• @CorvusFerreum:

And I got heads together on the beta for shooting arrows in the Vanguard trainer’s face.

:D :D :D :D :D

You Sir win the internet for today.

• Why, thank you good Sir.