How fast do you type?

• Let’s find out!

1. Go to this site.

2. Make sure the language is set to English.

3. Type!

Once the time runs out, you should get a result box, next to which it says ‘Screenshot’. Click on that and paste the URL here so we can see how you did.

• Bleh, first try on my crappy work keyboard.(I know I know, excuses! lol)

• 124 is bloody fast.

I think my personal best was 104, with 1 mistake, (usually at least 2).

I hate it when it throws it’s and “Indian” in there all the damn time because that messes up typing speed from having to slip in the apostrophe and caps. I sometimes mess up then and than too, as when typing fast my mind just aromatically choose whichever one it feels heh.

• 104 isn’t bad.

Here, I gave it another try, got 135 WPM. I might have gotten a lot more but at some point it tabbed to the URL bar and another time tried to save something.

• I take it you are a secretary? I thought I typed fast.

[image:3njo17xq]http://i43.tinypic.com/6fmgx0.png[/image:3njo17xq]

• Lol what the heck Jon 135?? I thought I was fast xD 106 was the highest I’ve ever done in a professional setting (like at a temp agency I had to take a test!)

But on this site I got (first try):

• Nice one for a first try Kimi! Usually takes me 2-3 goes to get my hands warmed up and typing flat out to avoid mistakes, and even then I usually end up with at least 2 with around that WPM, unless I’m lucky.

When I’m feeling dexterous again I’ll re-do it for proof.

Also those with ubar high counts, would say if you have over 1-2 mistakes, it doesn’t really count. :P

No good having 1000000000000000000wpm and shitloads of mistakes hehe.

• @BobT36:

Also those with ubar high counts, would say if you have over 1-2 mistakes, it doesn’t really count. :P

Why wouldn’t it count? I’m not sure if I see your logic. If you get, say, 129 words right and 7 wrong, that 7 is still a very small portion of the words that you got right. The point where it shouldn’t count is the if you have over 50% of the words wrong or so.

Either way, I gave it another try to see if I could get it with less mistakes.

• @Jon:

I gave it another try to see if I could get it with less mistakes.

Thou has epic fingers.

That or you are an AI.

• @BobT36:

Nice one for a first try Kimi! Usually takes me 2-3 goes to get my hands warmed up and typing flat out to avoid mistakes, and even then I usually end up with at least 2 with around that WPM, unless I’m lucky.

When I’m feeling dexterous again I’ll re-do it for proof.

No good having 1000000000000000000wpm and shitloads of mistakes hehe.

Well the thing doesn’t let you correct mistakes after you hit space :(

[image:1royugv8]http://10fastfingers.com/speedtests/generate_screenshot_result/123_644_0_0_122_4_99.54_410_89264[/image:1royugv8]

I feel like I could do better if I didn’t instinctively try to correct my typos. But then I’d actually be typing worse.

Also my typing technique is awful I use like 4 fingers.

• on my laptop rofl that’s over my legs that are crossed sitting in a hotel in a suit. sup, lots of errors though whatever. and these typing tests are horrible since they’re just typing random words rather than typing actual sentences.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

oh what. that’s not the same image…derp. whatever LOL

• Damn, you’ve bested me. 142 is impressive.

@BobT36:

Thou has epic fingers.

That or you are an AI.

Nope, not an AI. I’ve just always typed fast. :P

• Lmfao. Meh. I get bored and start to look at the timein the middle and it messes me up oh well.

One more!

okok i’m done. for real. LOL

• @b3h47pte:

One more!

okok i’m done. for real. LOL

Fuck me, do you have any fingers left?

• Mikey… STOP BRAGGING! You know you paid someone to screenshot that for you :P

• Jesus, that’s amazing. I definitely don’t type that fast. I’m really good at wanking though. My record is 11 successful “sessions” in one day. No lubricant. At least one time i finished completely dry too. Poor guy looked exhausted. Pretty unnerving which is ironic because there are tons of nerves down there.

• @Kimiko:

Mikey… STOP BRAGGING! You know you paid someone to screenshot that for you :P

Pfft. Didn’t need to pay nobody for this. :P

• I suppose after messing with all that code, this could be feasible… ;)

• @Sidewinder:

Jesus, that’s amazing. I definitely don’t type that fast. I’m really good at wanking though. My record is 11 successful “sessions” in one day. No lubricant. At least one time i finished completely dry too. Poor guy looked exhausted. Pretty unnerving which is ironic because there are tons of nerves down there.

Thats impressive, but I think girls have the advantage. Right kimi?