CU1 Patch 3 Beta 4

• Developer

Miscellaneous:

• Added open versions of some of the DLC helmets

• Numbered tabard pattern names

• Fix customization unreliability with some colors and certain gear

• Fixed peasants spawning with weapons

• Fixed peasant death animations (was this an issue in Beta 3, or just internally between updates?)

• Fixed peasant hats turning into helmets when shot off with arrows

• Fixed chase bonus mechanic

• Fixed objective labels (Mason messages were being display for Agatha objectives)

Customization screen:

• “thank you” screen on successful purchase

• “add to cart” gets greyed out if item already in cart

• Added bundle purchase descriptions

• only the “X” in the cart list renderer removes items, not the whole row

• “explosion” effect on the View Cart button to get attention

• removing the “Total” line from the cart

• changing “Buy” to “Proceed to Checkout”

• use a “$” instead of a lock icon in the gear lists when an item is locked and purchasable

• darken shadow for lock description text

SDK:

• Changes to import content dialog. Only allow imports in content packages and not map or script files. (Importing into map or script packages was causing issues. There’s no good reason to import assets directly into map or script packages anyways. Always import into separate content packages, then use the assets from those packages in the map.)

• Fixed bug where CookedSDK crashes when using stripped down staticmeshes and skeletalmeshes.

• Fixed SDK packages not installing properly when having multiple directories.

• Fixed localplayer wrong classname for UnrealEd, causing SDK users to get stuck in Play In Editor with no way out

• Fixed issue where some maps (e.g. AOCTO-Battlegrounds_v3_p) ignored custom DefaultMapPrefixes settings

• Cool. Thanks for all the hard work making this one of the more stable beta experiences to date.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

• “thank you” screen on successful purchase

Yes! I was beginning to feel like my custom wasn’t being appreciated! It was becoming a game-breaking issue. :D

• wtf helmets work

customization looks pretty cool.

• Wooh, can’t get my hands on! :)

Thx for the effort you put into that. We all hope that this update will add things without breaking them. :)

• @CrustaceanSoup:

Miscellaneous:

• Fixed peasants spawning with weapons

A FINE PEASANT REBELLION YOU’VE GOT HERE!

caps

• @CrustaceanSoup:

“explosion” effect on the View Cart button to get attention

[image:l1haubbp]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/mind_blown.gif[/image:l1haubbp]

• Any time frame for pushing to live if this is successful?

• I hope this goes live monday ;)

• Hey, you guys should add more animation effects to your microtransaction UI. That would be really cool. The explosion effect is a good start. Nice work :) Maybe in the next update you could add cool sound-effects to the explosion.

• Having some issues with the EU beta servers, so I apologize about that. Not sure what’s going on with them, but I’ll try to get it straightened out as soon as I can.

• Goddamn Yurop always making trouble :|

• This is good for release.

• Got about 4 hours of playing this new build. So far everything looks great. No bugs yet!

• what about fixing the VOIP?!

• Played a full 10 minutes because there is never anyone on the aus server.
    From my thorough testing this is ready to go live! :P

• Fix Mason kite shields not loading on backs and catapult fast clicks/arrow cam please.

• Is the FFA mode customisation still bugged?

Switching from Agataha to Mason or vice versa for the FFA characters and your customisation won’t save.

• @Sir:

Is the FFA mode customisation still bugged?

Switching from Agataha to Mason or vice versa for the FFA characters and your customisation won’t save.

Yeah it’s still bugged. I reported this as well.

• Fixed chase mechanic meaning you reverted the 30% speed increase and that’s it? Or is it reverted to how it already is in live?(not including other the beta 2 fixes, chase starting quicker and have more angles from the back where it can initiate the mechanic)