Speed hacking is ruining the game.

• @BandOfTheHawk:

yeah gj advertising hacks… 40 people got banned last week, they watch users and manually ban them on top of vac. World of warcraft watches users in game its a great way to catch any hacks. The only reason someone would spam hack names on a game forum is to promote hacks. You are scum and the hacks you are spamming likely have tojans in them, thats why you spam them so you can infect peoples computers and steal bank information with key loggers.

and the over clock thing was patched along time ago!

that escalated quickly

• @clayton-bigsby:

@BandOfTheHawk:

yeah gj advertising hacks… 40 people got banned last week, they watch users and manually ban them on top of vac. World of warcraft watches users in game its a great way to catch any hacks. The only reason someone would spam hack names on a game forum is to promote hacks. You are scum and the hacks you are spamming likely have tojans in them, thats why you spam them so you can infect peoples computers and steal bank information with key loggers.

and the over clock thing was patched along time ago!

that escalated quickly

I guess it was a bit much. :archb:

• @BandOfTheHawk:

I guess it was a bit much. :archb:

CE is a pretty well-known program. I’ve been using it on Flash games since 2008-09.

• I’ll tell you what is ruining the game,Developers that weigh the forums oppinions to highly over logic and simplify it so they can get more players!

• 141 bans (and counting) since our super secret hack detection thingy has been implemented!

• @Kimiko:

141 bans (and counting) since our super secret hack detection thingy has been implemented!

Well its not working. I saw a speed hacker. But his particular speed hacker only had his movement speed increased and his attack speed stayed normal. He kept trying to blame lag as well. With 60 ping and previous VAC bans I don’t think so.

• @lemonater47:

@Kimiko:

141 bans (and counting) since our super secret hack detection thingy has been implemented!

Well its not working. I saw a speed hacker. But his particular speed hacker only had his movement speed increased and his attack speed stayed normal. He kept trying to blame lag as well. With 60 ping and previous VAC bans I don’t think so.

Lemon, it obviously IS working, but nothing is perfect and it might be some other hack that’s getting around this. All we can do is keep trying. But I think we’re on the right track already.

• NEWS UPDATE: My account has been VAC banned today; due to using cheat-engine in order to confirm my suspicions before starting this thread. I probably used it for about 10m one day before unisntalling and BHAM. Unfair; yes… I’m very pissed now but at least it’s working

• @chlywly:

NEWS UPDATE: My account has been VAC banned today; due to using cheat-engine in order to confirm my suspicions before starting this thread. I probably used it for about 10m one day before unisntalling and BHAM. Unfair; yes… I’m very pissed now but at least it’s working

You used a hack, got banned, and now you’re mad?

Makes sense! I totally feel for you…

• @quigleyer:

@chlywly:

NEWS UPDATE: My account has been VAC banned today; due to using cheat-engine in order to confirm my suspicions before starting this thread. I probably used it for about 10m one day before unisntalling and BHAM. Unfair; yes… I’m very pissed now but at least it’s working

You used a hack, got banned, and now you’re mad?

Makes sense! I totally feel for you…

Yes, I used a hack in order to make an informed thread post… so some sympathy would certainly be appreciated. K, thanks.

• Thank god, it’s about time tbs has at least basic anti cheat protection.
    To be honest the cheating was one of the main reasons I stopped playing awhile ago (main reason was every offical server in west US filled with 200 pingers)

However I am glad tbs had finally made the first baby step foward to insuring that chivalry is a fair game without cheaters.

• @chlywly:

Hahahahaha. Good luck getting unbanned.

• Running around the map really fast isn’t normal.

But on hax it is.

• One of the “best” players on our servers just got VAC’d the other day. It was kind of nice to know that my suspicions were right. Of course suddenly there is a very quiet rank 18 guy with the exact same (skilled) fighting style and 2 games on his brand new steam account running around -__-

• @dudeface:

One of the “best” players on our servers just got VAC’d the other day. It was kind of nice to know that my suspicions were right. Of course suddenly there is a very quiet rank 18 guy with the exact same (skilled) fighting style and 2 games on his brand new steam account running around -__-

Wouldn’t the VAC ban carry over to the new account, if he kept cheating?

• I haven’t run into him enough to determine whether or not he is continuing to cheat, but yes, if he was using the exact same cheats as before he would no doubt get banned again.

• @dudeface:

I haven’t run into him enough to determine whether or not he is continuing to cheat, but yes, if he was using the exact same cheats as before he would no doubt get banned again.

TBS would get $26 every time he made a new account and bought the game again lol!

• I hate to ask the question, but why is it possible to increase one’s movement and attack speed through basic hex editing in the first place?

• @chlywly:

i’ve seen two people that posted now that they’ve been banned… and it’s REALLY funny reading their old posts now.

like… “i’ve been playing for 300+ hours and i understand all the mechanics of the game… blah blah blah…”
    justice! :lolz:

hmm… who the heck started this thread anyway saying speed hacking is ruining the game? who was that again? anyone know?

• That is really funny clayton. Just browsing this thread and chuckling at that fact. I don’t think speed hacking is as prevalant as most make it out to be. Are there speed hackers in chivalry? Yes. But in my own experience, I run into a speed hacker once every 20 hours of game play or so. The bigger problem to me is people who don’t fully understand he mechanics of the game calling out people that play at a high level. I get called out for speed hacking on a regular basis by so called people who have 300 Hours in the game and have been playing since beta? So idk… I get called out on speed hacking my self more then i actually see other people actually hacking. The movement speed increase is what gives people away. Swing speed is much harder to notice unless its been drastically increased. Conclusion, more accusations then their are hackers. Much more