Friday Update: What we're up to! August 2, 2013

• Hi everyone! Welcome to our Friday Update, where we tell you things we’ve worked on and maybe, just maybe things to come!

• CU1 Patch 3 Beta 4:
      The next phase of our beta patch has been released. Full patch notes can be found here:
      viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16298

**Remember in order to test out any changes before they are released to the live game, you need to have the beta app installed. Once you do, just click play and click the top option “Play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Beta”. If you wish to check out the SDK and begin modding, you can click on the third option “Editor (64-bit)”. You can find help on the SDK, brainstorm some ideas and post your mods and maps in the ”Custom Content” section of our forums.

• Picture time:
      When I was in Toronto hanging out with my team at Torn Banner, my buddy Hugh from Unknown Worlds also came by, and he was kind enough to take some pictures of us!
      Check them out here! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set … 129&type=3

• Official Servers:
      All official servers have been fixed up nicely. Renamed and ordered properly, so each server is now numbered only once to eliminate confusion about what server you are on. I also added more servers to each specific game server mode, specifically more US servers as those were needed, so it’s pretty even around the block between North America and Europe, with a few Australian and Asian servers mixed in.

We’ve gotten a lot of questions asking whether or not we have South American servers and unfortunately, we do not as Multiplay does not offer services there. It appears to be quite difficult to find a host who does carry game servers in South America due to them not having the proper exchange points and networks. So we apologize for this, but there isn’t a whole lot we can do for now. Hopefully we will be able to offer South America some better servers in the future!

• Community Events:
      We’ve got two Official Community Events happening this month!

The first happens this weekend and is titled “Line Formations” and is being run by our Events Coordinator and Forum Moderator Chuckingit!. Full info on the event can be found here. Sign-ups end today, August 2, so be sure to post in the thread if you are interested. There will be prizes awarded to the top 3 players, so check it out!

The second is a Community Fun Night which happens on Saturday August 10th at 4pm EST. Everyone is welcome to attend! It’s just a chance for some of the community to get together and have a good time playing with one another. We will have a couple servers set aside for this, as well as a Mumble server setup. So if you can attend, please be sure to post in the thread here, so we can get an approximate head count of who will be attending and how many servers will need. This is the first of many Community Fun Nights we’ll be having, so let’s make this first one a success! Get to know your fellow community members and make some new friends.

And also a reminder, that we encourage others to make their own community events and post them in our Community Events sub-forum. Just be sure to read the guidelines posted here to find out what you can and can’t do! This section is strictly for fun and we’d like to get more community involvement here. So if that’s your thing, please set something up!

• Poor kimi needs a gf bff at TBS, so outnumbered.

Too many boys with swords.

• I seen some awesome Chivalry gear(shirts) on a few dudes on the team. Where can I purchase this epic swag gear?

• So… Vacuum DLC confirmed! Glad to see TBS working Hard :/

• @jrmftw:

So… Vacuum DLC confirmed! Glad to see TBS working Hard :/

Vacuum is awesome.

• @Kimiko:

Vacuum is awesome.

I recommend a Dyson.

• Can’t wait to proudly wear my peasant hat ! ;)
    I hear this ( i hope last ) beta works pretty well, i can’t try cause i use sdk, but it’s a very good news. Comming soooon

edit : i can use both :o

• There are several (aprox. 7-8) brazilian servers named “Chivalry Brasil”. They aren’t official after all :o

It’s ok though, since there are not many viable servers for us

• @burgzaza:

Can’t wait to proudly wear my peasant hat ! ;)
    I hear this ( i hope last ) beta works pretty well, i can’t try cause i use sdk, but it’s a very good news. Comming soooon

edit : i can use both :o

Silly!

@SirSamba:

There are several (aprox. 7-8) brazilian servers named “Chivalry Brasil”. They aren’t official after all :o

It’s ok though, since there are not many viable servers for us

Glad you have those at least!

• Yeah those shirts look pretty awesome, WANT. #SWAG

• @Goregasm:

I seen some awesome Chivalry gear(shirts) on a few dudes on the team. Where can I purchase this epic swag gear?

yes, i want tibbs mason shirt, and am now curious whether an agathian one exists as well.

• [image:2117euz8]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/47728_601150323257979_1231368506_n.jpg[/image:2117euz8]
    Goddamn japs (or half japs) always making peace sign on photos.

• :lolz:

tibbs has more asian eyes lol

• @rumpelstiltskin:

[image:3jeyb0dk]https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/47728_601150323257979_1231368506_n.jpg[/image:3jeyb0dk]
    Goddamn japs (or half japs) always making peace sign on photos.

Shuddup racist :P

• That’s like all asians in general…

• i want steve to do another developer q and a

• Me too, that’s interesting ! :D