Buying the Game Options

• Hello Chivalry Community, as the release date to the game comes closer, i need to say some things that i Think should be available too us.
    When buying the game there needs to be more options of methods for buying the game. What i see so far from the pre-order Menu is that You can buy it with pay-Pal, with Google using a credit card, or with amazon payments, but all these options use electronic money/digital money from outside sources from which i do not trust.
    I do not have a google, Pay-pal, or Amazon account nor do I want to make one, I do not trust sending digital money that i have never personally withdrawn from my account in person.
    When buying something over the internet, i need to see the money, feel it, and smell it before sending it to some far away unknown place,So Therefore Here is my Proposition:
    There needs to be an option for which i Can buy the game using either CASH, CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER Anything that allows me to send it through the mail, through REAL people and too REAL people and not through some computer screen and to some unknown place in cyberspace. For me to buy something on the internet i need to know that i am sending it directly too someone.

2. I noticed in Kick starter There was an option to buy 4 copies of the game, one fore you and 3 for you buddies, i Propose that AT LEAST one of those copies be the boxed retail version, i know i would have to pay Shipping and Handling but i really want a box to come to with my game, a game this epic is worthy of one.

• Developer

Where do you live?

In NA you will be able to purchase Chivalry from Gamestop/EBgames stores.

In Europe you will be able to purchase Chivalry from various retail stores depending on your host country.

Chivalry will also be available via Steam upon launch and will remain available on our website.

You will also be able to purchase Chivalry from Gamers Gate and a few other online portals. Full list will go up on our website when available at those sources!

• Hmm? When will it hit stores? A physical copy might be cool.

Also, I recommend anyone going the Digital route to pre-order on this website so they get the full bucks. :P

• Developer

Seems we are likely to be in stores by the end of October.

• Ah, sadly, I won’t have a physical copy then. Can’t wait that long.

• Hey.
    Did I get this right?It will be on steam at launch day?
    Would be great since I have the same trust-issues as Iron-Sentinel.

ps:This may be off topic but I thank the team for this great game,just saw a video on Youtube and felt in love.

• It will be on steam on launch day.
    It’ll probably be in retail stores a bit later.

• Will it be manage to go Down Under? I can always get it on Steam but a retail version is always good for novelty.

• @Tibberius:

Where do you live?

In NA you will be able to purchase Chivalry from Gamestop/EBgames stores.

In Europe you will be able to purchase Chivalry from various retail stores depending on your host country.

Chivalry will also be available via Steam upon launch and will remain available on our website.

You will also be able to purchase Chivalry from Gamers Gate and a few other online portals. Full list will go up on our website when available at those sources!

I live in Florida, USA, common you can’t tell by the avatar? Oh no dont tell me you dont watch Hockey! gasp
    Well anyways Thankyou Tibberius i will be looking for the game in Gamestop and will tell my uncle too buy the 4 pack on steam so that he can have one, his son can have one and my two brothers as well. We are trying to bring the whole Family into this game :D