Duel blacklist

• It would be great to be able to add players or a class to a blacklist (or avoid-list if you may) so that you don’t get randomly pitched against them. For example, don’t like fighting maa’s? Cool, just add them to the avoid list! Now you will only fight Archers, Vanguards and Knights. But what if you don’t like archers either? Great, then just add them to the avoid list as well! Restrictions should be put in place for this though, such as preventing knights from blacklisting knights and vanguards etc. Imo this just balances it out. It would also be good to have this for specific players too, for example if someone is feinting ridiculously and you just can’t be bothered with it anymore, blacklist them. I would really love to see something like this in future betas/updates!

• I don’t think it should be class based. Only person based, and even then I’m not sure it’s in good taste for the game. I hate late warpers and see them all the time, but instead of blacklisting them, they should add a 150 ping limit to every duel server.

Instead of adding MaAs and archers to a blacklist, they should balance them out and fundamentally change them to fix the problem.

• Hate MAA? Pick Vanguard.

Hate Archers? Don’t pick Vanguard.

• @NoVaLombardia:

Hate MAA? Pick claymore or spears.

Hate Archers? Hope they’re bad.

Fixed.

• @SOC:

@NoVaLombardia:

Hate MAA? Pick claymore or spears.

Hate Archers? Hope they’re bad.

Fixed.

This is true.

I pick either claymore or spear and then pour out all kinds of hate on them men-at-arms!
    When faced with archers then you just throw smoke pots and hope for the best. Against good javeliners, I don’t even know…

• So tell me how you would know beforehand exactly which class you are going to fight next?

• You can pick your opponents by yourself on ffa duel servers.

• @Luc0z:

So tell me how you would know beforehand exactly which class you are going to fight next?

That’s what best of 3 is for.

And you can see who your opponent is at long range.

Playing vanguard and notice ttheres an archer? throw smokes at him. If you’re feeling special, you can stay vanguard, or switch to MAA / Knight for the shield.

Mithron, you’re welcome to bring any archer you think that can beat me in duel mode and prove to you its a low tier class in duels.