FFA needs chase mode

• You ever try to catch up with a really good sling archer that’s just kiting you?
    So. Goddamn. Fucking. Annoying.

• I agree.

• Chase mode in a clusterfuck?

You don’t need it. Sooner or later that archer will run into someone else.

• If you’re trying to chase someone down, you’re doing FFA wrong.

• While I agree with the above posters that it really isn’t essential in FFA because of the chaotic way the game mode works (the guy kiting might be annoying, but he will never ever ever win a round), I also think it should be enabled just because.

• Would be nice.

It is rather annoying how easily archers can run away, making them even more of a nonsensical nuisance in FFA than they naturally already are.

There’s no way they’ll win FFA with that playstyle, but that doesn’t make it not detrimental to game play.

• Bump. It needs to happen. Also put it in Duel mode if it isn’t already.

• Would be nice but isn’t required as being persistent in FFA is not a good strategy. You waste too much time chasing a guy that is likely to run into some ambush predator. Or you just run into one yourself. On low population servers or when playing a Knight it does give you more options which is a good thing.

• @DDR:

You ever try to catch up with a really good sling archer that’s just kiting you?
    So. Goddamn. Fucking. Annoying.

Why did the devs think it was a good idea to remove this?

• Chase mode only enabled when chasing archers. Oh and 2x faster chase speed >:D

But seriously, chase mechanic isn’t a bad idea on FFA.

• @Vesanus:

Chase mode only enabled when chasing archers. Oh and 2x faster chase speed >:D

But seriously, chase mechanic isn’t a bad idea on FFA.

It might be with the new chase mechanic in the Beta.

I don’t play FFA that much but I can imagine everyone Mach speeding around the map if they get a glimpse of someone’s arse.

• That “new” speed of chase mechanic is not intended.