Brazilian Tournaments?

• Hi guys,

Is there any tournament being organized and held in a brazilian server?

thanks

• I mean, doesn’t need to be live right now, I just wanna know if there is one that often happens.

• ok, seems like brazilians are not around the the forums cuz there are a lot of them playing and I’m quite sure we would have enough people to do some tournaments.

I need to figure out how to bring all that people playing to check the forum few times I guess

• Yeah sorry, I have no idea. Just ask them in the game and then maybe you can bring them to the forums and get something started up!

I know there is a Brazilian fan site, but not sure if it’s updated or not - or if it gets much activity.

http://chivalrybr.forumeiros.com

• HUEHUEHUE

• @Kimiko:

Yeah sorry, I have no idea. Just ask them in the game and then maybe you can bring them to the forums and get something started up!

I know there is a Brazilian fan site, but not sure if it’s updated or not - or if it gets much activity.

http://chivalrybr.forumeiros.com

Thanks for your help Kimiko, really appreciate that!

unfortunetly that fan site doesn’t have any activity at the moment! looks like the brazilians are too busy taking heads off in game!

I know the language might be a problem, but I guess they don’t even realize that we got a forum like this one where we could organize tournaments and championships!

A good idea would be adding one of that loading screens tips saying something like: check out the offcial forums for the latest news and tournaments! or something like that.

• @Voodu:

Thanks for your help Kimiko, really appreciate that!

unfortunetly that fan site doesn’t have any activity at the moment! looks like the brazilians are too busy taking heads off in game!

I know the language might be a problem, but I guess they don’t even realize that we got a forum like this one where we could organize tournaments and championships!

A good idea would be adding one of that loading screens tips saying something like: check out the offcial forums for the latest news and tournaments! or something like that.

You’re welcome! And that might be something to look into. At least when the next patch rolls out, I can put info like that on the official servers and admins can add in messages and what not on their private servers :)

• Yeah that is a good idea, I will try to reach the admins from BR servers and ask them to put msgs like that!

• nesse fim de semana vai ter uma team fight entre o clan The Teotonic Order e Excalibur. Não há torneios por que muitos dos clans BRs estão inativos então não tem como ter um torneio com menos de 4 clans ativos e no momento só tem 2 (grandes). Provavelmente alguém vai gravar a luta, vai ser team objective e last team standing.

• @BerserkerSan:

nesse fim de semana vai ter uma team fight entre o clan The Teotonic Order e Excalibur. Não há torneios por que muitos dos clans BRs estão inativos então não tem como ter um torneio com menos de 4 clans ativos e no momento só tem 2 (grandes). Provavelmente alguém vai gravar a luta, vai ser team objective e last team standing.

It’s fine if you post in another language, but you also need to add an English translation as well, so your post is not removed. Thank you.