Ranking stats, and more I beg!

• People like to progress!

Please please add:

•Rank progress bar, with accompanying numerical values (total xp/needed xp for next rank)
    •Rank rewards such as new helms for certain ranks(30, 40, 50, 60) would be nice.

• at least i think the 2nd part is happening or in the works. “Prestige Helmets” The higher up ones better be fucking badass too lol. Be pissed if say i liked a rank 30 one better than a 50 one.

• @clayton-bigsby:

at least i think the 2nd part is happening or in the works. “Prestige Helmets” The higher up ones better be fucking badass too lol. Be pissed if say i liked a rank 30 one better than a 50 one.

Well, it’s all about tastes. If I would get like a kettle hat for my Man-at-Arms at Rank 30 (not that I play MaA much), that would be enough for me. Don’t care if Rank 40 or 50 helmet is some kind of fantasy-esque fancy pansy helmet that looks like if Kate Upton and Jude Law had a child who… looked like a helmet. It’s still not my style, I play Chivalry because it’s not Skyrim.

• How many hours played do you have and how did you get rank 56?

• An individual level system for each class would be good. I dare say that would keep a lot of people quiet regarding class balance.

• Objectives for individual classes would be great.

Archer: Arrows fired: X
    William Tell headshots: X
    Consecutive hits with arrows/bolts: X

MaA: Fire damage done: X
    Dodge distance covered (example: 2km total dodge distance): X meters

Vanguard: Charge distance covered: X meters
    Smoke pots thrown: X
    Highest kills per swing: X

Knight: Projectiles absorbed: X
    Hits taken: X
    Skulls crushed via Maul: X

And then you could tie in achievements. For example “1,000,000 fire damage from oil pots” unlocks special helmet or customisation options “Firebreathing Demon” emblem.

And more achievements in general for all classes!

Gate damage via ram: X
    Largest fall distance: X
    Rocks lobbed via catapult: X
    Distance battering ram/corpse wagon pushed: X

And special title achievements!

Kingslayer
    Delivered the death blow to the king X times

Murderer
    Kill one of each class

Hero
    Kill 100 of each class

Conqueror
    Kill 1000 of each class

God
    Kill 10,000 of each class

Penetrator or Siegebreaker
    Break 100 gates

Headsman
    Get 1000 headshots on each class

These could also unlock specific customisation options or special helmets/cosmetics (example: headsmen unlocks severed head trophies for Mason Knight and Lion shoulder pelt for Agatha Knight).

• @TobiwanK3nobi:

People like to progress!

Please please add:

•Rank progress bar, with accompanying numerical values (total xp/needed xp for next rank)
    •Rank rewards such as new helms for certain ranks(30, 40, 50, 60) would be nice.

U want this?

I want this.

[image:1v0vvr42]http://www.chivalrythegame.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/chivalry_character_development_new.jpg[/image:1v0vvr42]

• Those traits don’t even make sense lol what the fuck.

But yeah, something similar to that.

• well the rank thing could be as simple as tobi said. Show kills you have now / kills needed with a progress bar. Other stats would be nice to see… i’d love to see things like how many times i’ve been killed by team versus enemy. Or how many arrows i’ve taken to the face but that’s asking too much and i doubt that last one is possible lol.

It would have been nice to be able to see a lot of the stats from the beginning, a sort of battlelog type deal would have been amazing!

• Yep, definitely need rank progress bar and rank helmets would be really sweet.

• Dokb, those ideas is the best shit I think i’ve ever seen on these forums. Send them to TBS and let’s pray that they care!

• @-Thylacine-:

Dokb, those ideas is the best shit I think i’ve ever seen on these forums. Send them to TBS and let’s pray that they care!

Suggested a while ago, had one of the community managers post in the thread so they should know about it. Probably “on the backburner” if anything. :roll: