How often do the developers play on live servers?

• Any guesses?

• you don’t have the option we’re looking for here, i would say once every FEW months, lol I’d say kimi plays more than any of the devs do. THE COMMUNITY MANAGER!

you’d probably see them once on the beta the first day a beta releases. Then you won’t see them ever playing live. You know how Bf3 has bf3stalker.com… we need a tornbannerstalker.com.

Get on it boys! And girls!

• When you see how far from the truth they are about their own game and how incompetent they are when they have to understand issues to try to fix them, it has to be -Never- ! =/

• I would guess once every month, if not less.

• I used to play with the level design guy and Sir Loin quite a few times, but now they’re more busy trying to buff MaAs and archers because they play so casually and get owned when they do since MaAs and archers actually require more skill to play.

• Not often, cause every forum bastards wants to run at them with fists then!

• I’ve seen Slygoat plenty of times over the months.

Not sure Tibbs really wants the devs playing on pub servers during the day and I am sure they would like to do something different in their evenings.

Obviously they have their own private servers for work.

• They’re working, I wouldn’t want them to be playing the game in its live state personally. They are often playing (working) in the beta servers.

• It differs from person to person. I personally play on the weekends. Some of the other guys play after work on Fridays. Usually I change my name and go offline/busy in steam. As much as I like answering things, sometimes I just want to kill some peasants and chop off some heads.

• @gregcau:

I’ve seen Slygoat plenty of times over the months.

I’ve seen him quite a bit, too. That KS/Developer knight helm gets me every time.

• I have several of them on my friends list. And evening nights and weekends I see them playing the live version. For how long I’m not sure, but they do play more often then you guys think. Even Sir Tibberius Bane himself.

• One would doubt that they play the game when they aren’t even considering reverting this horrendous patch, or fixing atleast one of thousand imbalances this patch has caused.

• I’d say most of us play at least a few hours a week, but Kimi plays more than everyone else combined :P

• @SlyGoat:

I’d say most of us play at least a few hours a week, but Kimi plays more than everyone else combined :P

But yet, is still a Nub 8-)

• Feel free to read what I wrote!
    : - )

• @ChuckingIt:

@SlyGoat:

I’d say most of us play at least a few hours a week, but Kimi plays more than everyone else combined :P

But yet, is still a Nub 8-)

Pfff

But yes, I play every damn day. And I’ll take you on Chuck. I’ve mastered some new skillzzzz that you’ll never know!

• @Kimiko:

Pfff

But yes, I play every damn day. And I’ll take you on Chuck. I’ve mastered some new skillzzzz that you’ll never know!

Dem be fighting words! Challenge accepted! :k1: :stab:

• I’m sure they play often, but I doubt they reveal who they are when they do.

• @The:

I’m sure they play often, but I doubt they reveal who they are when they do.

Fair enough. I can only imagine the torch and pitch forks if they were revealed to be playing in a server near you.

• @The:

I’m sure they play often, but I doubt they reveal who they are when they do.

Most tend to wear the kickstarter helm, thus lots of questions ensues…

But when I play and questions get asked, I try to answer as many as possible. This is why I say my job is 24/7 ;) I don’t mind though. I like my lovely lil’ community.