Kicks needs 85% votes

• Make it so that it always requires at least 85 positive votes to kick someone.

If one is hacking he would get 100% anyway. At least stop those stupid random kicks.
    I cant play any 2 games without being kicked

• I find the people who get kicked deserve it 85% of the time.

• @Uglyshit:

Make it so that it always requires at least 85 positive votes to kick someone.

If one is hacking he would get 100% anyway. At least stop those stupid random kicks.
    I cant play any 2 games without being kicked

Nobody would ever get votekicked then. No thanks.

• If the vote kick percentage is going to go up, it needs to be walked up slowly, not boosted up by 30%.

• @Uglyshit:

If one is hacking he would get 100% anyway.

You know you can vote No for yourself right?

• @DokB:

@Uglyshit:

If one is hacking he would get 100% anyway.

You know you can vote No for yourself right?

But a hacker with a conscience would vote for himself.

• Of course, why didn’t I consider that?

• Start your own server and make the votekick threshold 85% then. It’s a simple thing.

• 60% seems fine enough - for a vote to suceed one needs an entire team backing him up and a few people from the other team deciding for kick to be reasonably.

• 85% is a pretty hefty tag.

65% even is a two edged sword. Sometimes it’s hard to kick the “N****R” spammers, etc. with 65%.

Last time I got kicked was when I done goofed and thought I was Agatha (if you’re reading this, Mason MAA on Citadel yesterday on an Official TO, you have my deepest apologies). Can’t say I was happy with the outcome, but I probably deserved it.

85% is too high to kick verbal abusers. Votekick isn’t just for hackers, it’s for toolbags and cretins, too. And why would you want the 85% anyway? I’ve seen some of your other posts…

• 85% is too high. We struggle to kick those with high ping, those that abuse and some TKers with 55%. Let alone 85%.

• Wait… are you the guy I vote-kicked because of some reason, and it went through…, or am I mixing you up with someone?