Refunds

• Hi I have been trying every solution to trying to fix my Chivalry and nothing seems to work because when i tried to find for servers, there arent any and when i try to close steam Chivalry wont let me. So i was wondering if there are refunds for this game.

• @Aznzpride45:

Hi I have been trying every solution to trying to fix my Chivalry and nothing seems to work because when i tried to find for servers, there arent any and when i try to close steam Chivalry wont let me. So i was wondering if there are refunds for this game.

Yes, contact whoever sold you the game.

• @gregcau:

@Aznzpride45:

Hi I have been trying every solution to trying to fix my Chivalry and nothing seems to work because when i tried to find for servers, there arent any and when i try to close steam Chivalry wont let me. So i was wondering if there are refunds for this game.

I bought if off of steam so i just need to contact steam support?

• @Aznzpride45:

@gregcau:

@Aznzpride45:

I bought if off of steam so i just need to contact steam support?

Yes

• Steam don’t do refunds. Not even if its broken.

All steam support will tell you is to go talk to torn banner about getting a refund. But torn banner can’t do refunds. The reason why they can’t is becuase of steams no refund policy.

Steam tries to pass the blame. Its a reason why they are so popular with people as they blame everyone else and people believe them.

Best try to solve your current problem. Check your firewall, disable it then launch chivalry and see if that’s the problem. And certain ports might be disabled on your machine that chivalry uses. I don’t know what ports chivalry uses though.