Spartacus Impressions!

• Oh look, it’s me… AGAIN. Hounding you this time with Impressions from the T.V series ‘Spartacus’. This was something heavily requested by my subscribers and members on the Facebook page, and of course their will my voice. I spent the whole of last week watching Series 1-3 and managed to get the voices relatively okay-ish. In regards to Spartacus, I did the voice of Liam McIntyre rather than the late Andy Whitfield. Hope you enjoy.

[youtubehd:riepapet]X9JGODjFpYI[/youtubehd:riepapet]

(Can someone please explain how I embed the video onto the forums rather than just the link… oh dear)

• Fixed it for you. Basically in between the youtube code, just put in the characters… Like yours was just X9JGODjFpYI . Some videos might show v=X9JGODjFpYI. In this case, you just put the characters AFTER v=.

I am a HUGE fan of Spartacus. If you can pull off Andy Whitfield, I will be quite impressed as he’s my favorite :)

I didn’t feel you got Liam McIntyre quite right yet, as you said in the video, you sounded like Ser Jorah Mormont xD . However when you got louder, you tended to sound a little bit more like him.

Crixus you did really good but Ganicus and Glaber you got the best! Quite impressive how you can pull off all these voices! :)

• @Kimiko:

Fixed it for you. Basically in between the youtube code, just put in the characters… Like yours was just X9JGODjFpYI . Some videos might show v=X9JGODjFpYI. In this case, you just put the characters AFTER v=.

I have a HUGE fan of Spartacus. If you can pull off Andy Whitfield, I will be quite impressed as he’s my favorite :)

I didn’t feel you got Liam McIntyre quite right yet, as you said in the video, you sounded like Ser Jorah Mormont xD . However when you got louder, you tended to sound a little bit more like him.

Crixus you did really good but Ganicus and Glaber you got the best! Quite impressive how you can pull off all these voices! :)

Glad someone cleared that up, it was really getting to me :( ha.

Yeah, I think with a bit of work Spartacus will get there. And yes you’re correct, sounds exactly like Ser Jorah Mormont apart from when I began to shout it changed pitch slightly.

Crixus was okay, but it’s hard to do any lines with him due to him mostly only saying “the arena” “close (insert profanity) mouth” and “Navier” haha, but thanks!

As for Gannicus and Glaber, I’m truly shocked with that… I thought they may have been my weakest voices for my first performance of the impressions. I’ll try and improve for the next time, thanks a lot :)