Just throwin' ideas out.

• So I was playing Chivalry and when our team lost you know we did the ol’ pulled out our fist and turned into brawlers. But I was thinking, how cool would it be if when your team lost instead of pulling out your fisticuffs and fisting the Agathians I think they should drop the weapons and sorta do like a surrender animation and maybe the other team would spare, and maybe some others would randomly go into haul ass retreat mode. I don’t know, I think it would be cool, don’t know of the Developers would even consider it though.
    ~Lord Malric, of The Order.

• So lord malric is asking for his men to be cowards?

I knew it the masons are pussies.

• I knew I should have voted for King Meowric instead.

• @MrRedshark:

I knew I should have voted for King Meowric instead.

[image:3jvt87rz]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/IndependentThoughtAlarm_8984.jpg[/image:3jvt87rz]

• Well, not everyone would be cowards. Just after the games over most of the Agathians/Masons start….Well…Eating each other. like a 3rd would keep fighting, a 3rd would retreat, and a 3rd would surrender. I don’t know, I think It’d be neat.
    #ForTheOrder.

• @King:

Well, not everyone would be cowards. Just after the games over most of the Agathians/Masons start….Well…Eating each other. like a 3rd would keep fighting, a 3rd would retreat, and a 3rd would surrender. I don’t know, I think It’d be neat.
    #ForTheOrder.

I like your idea.
    Maybe it could be the players’ choice. I mean… You can run away anyway. Or you can brawl. I think a kind of alternate taunt would be cool. Well it’s not actually a taunt, then, it’s a kind of surrender animation.

But that would cost TBS money I guess, because it would need some voice acting to seem realistic. I think if your enemies are coming for you you don’t just silently drop your weapon, kneel down and hold your hands behind your head, you also shout “I surrender!” and similar stuff, so they won’t have any doubt about your yield.

• Yeah, that’s what I imagined. If they ever had extra money to play around with, I would love to see this in an update.