Saveable Loadouts

• I find it somewhat annoying to have to reset my weapon selection every time I start a new match or change classes. I think the option to save your load out for each class would be a small addition that makes the game just that much better than it already is.

• I’m not sure if they’ve fixed this or not, but for a while, if you got caught changing your class after the respawn timer had run out, you’d have to wait through the whole respawn again. That could mean 30 seconds of nothing- Saving and naming loadouts, then binding them to hotkeys that activate when you press “M” would be pretty cool.

• @Carolean:

I’m not sure if they’ve fixed this or not, but for a while, if you got caught changing your class after the respawn timer had run out, you’d have to wait through the whole respawn again. That could mean 30 seconds of nothing- Saving and naming loadouts, then binding them to hotkeys that activate when you press “M” would be pretty cool.

It’s fixed.

• Saving loadout would be great, especially in duel mode. When you in chat and it goes into match and everything freaks out just cause you hit some key and you have to reselect everything lol. They also should fix duel interface.

• Random fact of the day.

This is the 3000th community idea put forward.

• @lemonater47:

Random fact of the day.

This is the 3000th community idea put forward.

Huzzah!