Cant Join friends server via "steam friend"

• Ok, i know its not a new problem that appeared recently, infact i been having this bug since pretty much the beta … Almost 9 times outta 10 that i wish to join my friends server(or vise versa), i got the notorious " ?INT?UTNOTEnoughInviteSpace_Message? " or the another one (i dont remember the error exact code). It even occurs when i try to join via the server IP …

The ghost swings i can easely deal with it , the balista flying away is kinda funny , the instant bardiche overhead isnt actualy that bad when you keep your distances … but… this one … this bug is simply in a class of its own of anoying , its on the top of my complains list. Sometimes it takes me around 10 - 15 mins to join my friends server …

I know its not a simple as “just fixing it” but please! can you atleast confirm me that you guys are aware of it and working on it?! …

Well, that was big complaint for today …Other than that , thnx for working on the SDKS! (i cant wait for helmsdeep and monastery!) and keep on the good work mates!

(I know the “close the game then join via steamfriend” “fix” , and again it only works 3-4 times outta 10)

• Normally when I see that long string of characters it lets me right into the game afterwards. I realize it’s not the case with everyone, and you’ll forgive me for asking a dumb question- you are sure the server has space for you, right? The only time I can’t join a friend’s game is generally when the server is full.

• [image:rt52105o]http://i.imgur.com/a3fx6MA.png[/image:rt52105o]
    Or simply go to a “Friends” tab in server browser and join server from there.

• Or go to the damn server browser click the freinds tab and boom there’s the server he is on.

• @quigleyer:

Normally when I see that long string of characters it lets me right into the game afterwards. I realize it’s not the case with everyone, and you’ll forgive me for asking a dumb question- you are sure the server has space for you, right? The only time I can’t join a friend’s game is generally when the server is full.

ya , me and my friend usualy play low population servers

• Yeah the join option from steam never works for me. But the server browser friends tab does.

• @lemonater47:

Yeah the join option from steam never works for me. But the server browser friends tab does.

It does if you click on “connect to game” and then press connect again on the small popup that appears. But even there the game says “Server is full” but if there’s slots left you can still connect. Weird. :?

Also quite funny since it worked perfectly fine until idk which update.

• @TheUndying:

@lemonater47:

Yeah the join option from steam never works for me. But the server browser friends tab does.

It does if you click on “connect to game” and then press connect again on the small popup that appears. But even there the game says “Server is full” but if there’s slots left you can still connect. Weird. :?

Also quite funny since it worked perfectly fine until idk which update.

Yeah It doesn’t work at all for me. Just says server not responding.

It didn’t work at release but first update made it work. And I think it was either CU1 or a CU1 fix patch afterwards that broke it.