Flail

• give the buckler ability to counter-attack, problem solved.

If you hold the shield up… works as normal and no counter attack, if you time the block like a parry, you could then counter with it. Yes?

• @clayton-bigsby:

give the buckler ability to counter-attack, problem solved.

If you hold the shield up… works as normal and no counter attack, if you time the block like a parry, you could then counter with it. Yes?

Wouldn’t that make the skill of parrying a bit redundant then?

• nah, you still have the shield so you at least have the advantage of not being feinted… so if you hold it up you’re still vulnerable to kicks. If you decide to “parry” with the shield, then you can counter off it. I say give the bucker the option to block or parry, if you block… then you cannot counter attack. If you parry or just tap the shield up which you can basically do now… then you can counter attack. So i’m thinking a counter attack timer would have to be placed on the shield hold like anything under .1 is a parry, and anything above is a block no counter available. Something like that. Idk if .1 is good that’s just an example.

• I’d be fine with a bigger shield and less stamina consumption. That’s basically all I need to get through the day.

• @clayton-bigsby:

give the buckler ability to counter-attack, problem solved.

+1

• @TheUndying:

I’d be fine with a bigger shield and less stamina consumption. That’s basically all I need to get through the day.

even then there’s an issue with the buckler, moreso with archers. I found out htat anytime you go against a vanguard, especially with anything fast you can barely even get a counter hit or anything off with a javelin. They can keep range and keep hitting you with attacks over and over and theres almost nothing you can do about it. They can step back out of your range and throw another attack each time, then if one more person comes along it’s all over. Even if no one else comes along, that one vanguard with a long sword can just keep hitting you until you’re dead. Even if you had more stamina, it would just take longer but the same effect will happen, lol. Sux man.

• Well that’s the problem caused by the ridiculous knockback vanguard attacks do atm.

As I said, Brandistock is SHIT to fight with Flails because you get knocked out of range every single, shitty fucking time.
    Vanguard in general is disgusting to fight. :P

• @TheUndying:

Well that’s the problem caused by the ridiculous knockback vanguard attacks do atm.

As I said, Brandistock is SHIT to fight with Flails because you get knocked out of range every single, shitty fucking time.
    Vanguard in general is disgusting to fight. :P

Soon, m’lord. Next patch: Knockback nerf!

• Knockback is not the only thing to worry about, nor is it the reason I win so much.

• @SavageBeatings:

Flail knight should also get the option to use a heater shield. Everyone wants this

I dont.