Increase max ppl amount

• IF you increase max pll amount to at least 64 i will buy this game. IT have really good graphics , but 32 player battle isnt really mediewal. Thanks :D

• 64 players requires a beefy server, but such things do exist.

• 64 players isn’t really a medieval battle either. Take that times 10, and you have a medieval battle.

But yeah, there are a few servers that has 64 players. I lag like a motherfucker on those, though. Can’t even play 32 player without bad FPS. I stick to 24 players maximum. It still feels like a lot of action since maps are smallish and people respawn all the time.

• There are already 64 player servers.

• There are 64 player servers. The vanilla maps are not balanced for it, and you need Megatron as your computer to play it o.k.

It is still good fun, and the mod tools will bring in some maps for it no doubt.

• If you’re stuck in a survival situation and you need fire, you can set all of your graphics on HIGH and then log onto a 64P FFA Arena server with a maximum ragdoll length.

Congratulations! Your GPU or CPU has now burst into flames!

• @Carolean:

If you’re stuck in a survival situation and you need fire, you can set all of your graphics on HIGH and then log onto a 64P FFA Arena server with a maximum ragdoll length.

Congratulations! Your GPU or CPU has now burst into flames!

Why not make an egg omlet on it, or a roasted sausage while your at it ;)