Authentication failed & hacking

• Hi all,

Unfortunately I have been banned from VAC protected servers in this game. I am going to come clean with you and say I have been using Cheat Engine 6.2 on this game to speed hack. Initially it was as a joke on a server I own with friends and then I took advantage of it.

I probably ranked up 5 times using it but it became an addiction and the temptation to use it was too great to resist :o

I have now completely removed this software form my PC. Please, if any one loves this game like I did then don’t even be tempted.

Development team and honest players, I pass on my apologies as it is you that have suffered through my poor sportsmanship.

I know Steam runs s tight ship and my chances are very slim, but I have submitted a request to be un-banned coming clean with them and hopefully they will accept me eating humble pie, but I am doubtful.

Sorry it had to end this way, but it’s my own fault. Thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

Hopefully I can play your next project and not be so stupid :?

Regards

• You are underserving of any mercy

Burn Him! I say!

At the Stake…No

Better yet. Tie his legs to a rock and throw him into the lake, if he dies, he is clean, if not, he is speedhacking!

• I appreciate the post, so that others can see that we are actually doing something about it after all the talk of us NOT doing anything :P

Good luck, but knowing Steam, it’s not going to happen >.> At least now you have learned your lesson.

• Woo! Anti Hacks up and running. :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz: :berz:

• Developer

@Kimiko:

Good luck, but knowing Steam, it’s not going to happen

Yep.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art … -Radz-6869

All VAC bans are permanent - Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans under any circumstances.

• So you say ‘Im going to come clean’…

Pretty sure it doesn’t really count if you’re only coming clean cause you got caught. If you hadnt been caught, you’d not be ‘coming clean’, i’d wager a very shiny penny over that you cheating mongrel.

Heres an idea, take your apology…

• Rinse it in cat-piss.

• Dip it in horse jizz.

• Fry it in pig sweat.

• Shove it into your tiny arse and fuck off.

• @Triumphant:

• Rinse it in cat-piss.

• Dip it in horse jizz.

• Fry it in pig sweat.

:o

• @rumpelstiltskin:

@Triumphant:

• Rinse it in cat-piss.

• Dip it in horse jizz.

• Fry it in pig sweat.

:o

This is amazing. I’m dying over here.

• Looks like you’re SOL, Mr. Armstrong. A deserving fate.

If you get caught using performance enhancing drugs/programs in an Olympic sport, you get permabanned. Why are games different?

• the tears of success.

• @Triumphant:

So you say ‘Im going to come clean’…

Pretty sure it doesn’t really count if you’re only coming clean cause you got caught. If you hadnt been caught, you’d not be ‘coming clean’, i’d wager a very shiny penny over that you cheating mongrel.

Heres an idea, take your apology…

• Rinse it in cat-piss.

• Dip it in horse jizz.

• Fry it in pig sweat.

To say I’m coming clean means I’m not here like others saying I was “testing” a hack but to say I was actively using one and to warn others of the conciquence. A bit like cutting me head off and leaving it on a steak for others as a warning.

I loved your comment at the end - probably best I do as you ask as it clearly something you have given great consideration yourself.

I would also refer to my arse as a wizards sleeve rather than tiny but thanks for the compliment.

• Man up and buy a new copy of the game. You got what you deserved.
    No, in fact, you got less than what you deserve.

• Oh yes, an incredible amount of consideration. Now go and commit seppuku with a spoon please, and take your apparently vast rectum with you.

Get as sarcastic as you like buddy. Ultimately, you’re naught but a lowly cheat - here to lick arses and grovel pitiously. #Theend