Small things that should have been fixed ages ago

• 1 kite shield not appearing on mason knights back
    2 The multitude of walls you can hide inside on EVERY map
    3 Kicks going through peoples faces when on the slightest incline

thats all i can think of off the top of my head, but its the kite shield that annoys me the most

• Yes, The Mason knight without a shield on his back is dooooooooomed.

We just need to wait…

• just checked beta and it works in ffa but not in lts where its really needed

• Is this third person or first person and viewing another Mason Knight from a distance?

• kite shield doesnt appear on mason knights back fullstop in LTS, TO, CTF, DUEL or TDM, be it in 3rd person or 1st. so many times ive been shot directly in my back as mason whereas if i was agatha my sheild would have blocked it.

• @dotamachine:

kite shield doesnt appear on mason knights back fullstop in LTS, TO, CTF, DUEL or TDM, be it in 3rd person or 1st. so many times ive been shot directly in my back as mason whereas if i was agatha my sheild would have blocked it.

Hmm, that actually is quite serious. I thought it might just be a cosmetic thing where the shield was still there but you couldn’t see it.

If it’s not there completely, then this really should be addressed pronto.

• Tracers and hitboxes are linked with the actual model of things. So of the model of the shield isn’t there the hitbox won’t be either.

Kicks going through people is a more recent bug.

And I only know of one wall you can hide in. Though I don’t look for exploits. And if the rest are on duel maps I wouldn’t know as I hardly play duel.

• on every single TO and LTS map beside stonehill there is a wall you can fully hide inside of, on some theres mulitples. darkforest, ruins and moor being the worse.

• @dotamachine:

on every single TO and LTS map beside stonehill there is a wall you can fully hide inside of, on some theres mulitples. darkforest, ruins and moor being the worse.

Well you should take screenshots of all of them. And it deserves its own thread. Map holes.

• @dotamachine:

1 kite shield not appearing on mason knights back
    2 The multitude of walls you can hide inside on EVERY map
    3 Kicks going through peoples faces when on the slightest incline

Agreed on those two