Archer Javelins

• The problem I have with javelins is that if you throw a javelin and have to block before you’re done reloading, you won’t be able to block and will be open to being hit. To me, this feels clunky, even if it does keep javelins within balance. Have you considered being able to interrupt the reloading to block an incoming attack, only for the reload to start after your block? That way, you can block as much as you want, but you won’t be able to attack until you reload your javelin or switch to your dagger.

• it has a REALLY long recovery, and seems to be the only one that can’t panic block. This sucks when you’ve got a vanguard charging at ya don’t it!?

also, is anyone aware that it’s virtually impossible to take on a fork spamming overheads at you with jav and buckler? i’ve found that out the hard way. I think that’s what forks are for, overhanding for days.

• Is the the normal scroll up stab which does a short fast stand overhead. Or is it the overhead stab that isn’t an overhead that’s longer slower but does more damage.

Which one are you talking about?

• @lemonater47:

Is the the normal scroll up stab which does a short fast stand overhead. Or is it the overhead stab that isn’t an overhead that’s longer slower but does more damage.

Which one are you talking about?

well in terms of all spear weapons, the overhead is the one that goes overhead, and the thrust is the one that doesn’t go overhead… in all seriousness yeah the typical overhead control for spear weapons is switched to the thrust, so i’m referring to the scroll up one. Vanguards can spam the hell out of it with the fork and it’s tremendously hard for me to block… i guess that’s kind of true with the brandi and spear ones too, but the fork overhead is the fastest of the three. It’s especially crazy when you’re truying to block it with a buckler.

• Yeah ever since they changed the grip of the buckler. Its now really damn hard to block spear overheads.

But people wanted to see. They still can’t see. As the fork goes over it and pokes them in the eyes.