Found These

• If anyone is interested … i think a user here MAY have created them but not sure… I’ve got one on the way!

http://www.redbubble.com/explore/chivalry+medieval+warfare

• Well, if they are made and sold by a user I think torn banner can actually press charges if they so wish.

I haven’t studied any sort of law since high school. But I swear what that guy is doing is illegal. Could be wrong though.

• or she….

yeah []Derhaps, i hope it’s not illegal to buy them lol cuz i got an agatha one. i’m more of a mason at heart but i just look better in blue. If tb had a store i’d probably buy some shirts from there but they don’t at the moment. I did a quick google search, checked the images, and found them that way.

maybe i’ll post a pic if it arrives… fingers crossed.

• Definitely thinking girl because of the account name that set them up.

• @clayton-bigsby:

or she….

yeah []Derhaps, i hope it’s not illegal to buy them lol cuz i got an agatha one. i’m more of a mason at heart but i just look better in blue. If tb had a store i’d probably buy some shirts from there but they don’t at the moment. I did a quick google search, checked the images, and found them that way.

maybe i’ll post a pic if it arrives… fingers crossed.

Next time get the white tshirt color on the agatha one. Looks best. You could even go outside with it

• i’m not like a shut-in.

• ho ho ho.

• I’m almost positive that’s illegal, unless he/she got a deal with TBS, or unless TBS put those into the creative commons. Even if TBS doesn’t own the copyright to it the artist who originally created them would by default.

Even if these were created from scratch it’s still close enough (in my opinion) to constitute copyright infringement.

As soon as money is made from that I believe it moves completely out of the realm of “fan art” and into the realm of stealing.

That’s intellectual property though, isn’t it? TBS has to own that stuff. If Games Workshop can sue people for using the term “Space Marine” TBS has full right to sue someone for re-selling their graphics.

• well if that’s the case, it’s on the forum. if they see it i guess they can take action as they wish.

not my problem lol

• @clayton-bigsby:

well if that’s the case, it’s on the forum. if they see it i guess they can take action as they wish.

not my problem lol

Exactly.

• @clayton-bigsby:

well if that’s the case, it’s on the forum. if they see it i guess they can take action as they wish.

not my problem lol

No its not your problem. As your the “innocent bystander who thought he was buying an official TBS shirt”.

TBS can either take action, threaten them into signing a deal. Or do nothing. I don’t think TBS has a large legal team if it even has a dedicated legal team at all. The second option is probably the most rewarding. The first option might be more trouble than its worth.

• i knew full well it wasn’t an official tbs shirt. I got it on redbubble with a completely different user name, i was not confused. Currently, i can’t get an official TBS shirt, so i sought out another venue. I found it, i bought it. It’s on it’s way to me now.

I posted here to show what i have found and purchased, the ball is in their court, in my court however, there will be an agatha t-shirt… which i might add was a bit overpriced if you ask me, but i think they make them all to order on that site and don’t have a stockpile of them made.

If you would like to PM one of them with the link to my post, and that link to the site… feel free.