Mesoamerica

• Would anybody be interested in mod where you play as the aztecs or other mesoamerican culture? They had plenty of unique weapons, and interesting environments to fight in.

I have an idea swirling around my head with an asymmetrical mode of the spainish conquistadors vs. the aztecs, but I want to hear your input first.

• I’m planning on making the obsidian-studded club as a weapon down the road sometime, so yeah, I’d love to see a full game from it.

• @Mockingbirch:

I’m planning on making the obsidian-studded club as a weapon down the road sometime, so yeah, I’d love to see a full game from it.

I’ve worked on a small game with some friends before, and I know my own limits. Unless I get a bunch of talented people to help, anything more than a single map (and even then it would require at least 5 more good people) wouldn’t be feasible.

• @jabberwockxeno:

@Mockingbirch:

I’m planning on making the obsidian-studded club as a weapon down the road sometime, so yeah, I’d love to see a full game from it.

I’ve worked on a small game with some friends before, and I know my own limits. Unless I get a bunch of talented people to help, anything more than a single map (and even then it would require at least 5 more good people) wouldn’t be feasible.

I’d offer to help, but as of now I’m mainly working on deciphering the UDK, a map is about as much as I can handle and even that’s a learning curve. In the future, however, I’d be totally open to collaborations, once I know what the hell I’m doing :P

• @Mockingbirch:

@jabberwockxeno:

@Mockingbirch:

I’d offer to help, but as of now I’m mainly working on deciphering the UDK, a map is about as much as I can handle and even that’s a learning curve. In the future, however, I’d be totally open to collaborations, once I know what the hell I’m doing :P

Well, do you have any ideas, at least?

Be sure to let me know when you figure some stuff out.

• I am highly interested in such a mod. I have a lot ideas for the classes (Conquistadores, Aztecs and Tlaxcaltecas and obsidan weapons). I will show my concepts here soon.