Chivalry - Iron (Epic cinematography)

• Hi ya’ll. Third video for you all.

Please watch it in HD 1080p

Can’t work out how to embed.

[youtubehd:3665ejjf]YOK-HqWwxFI[/youtubehd:3665ejjf]

• Cool vid, but please post it in here. This is why we have this thread.

• @Vesanus:

Cool vid, but please post it in here. This is why we have this thread.

Not necessarily, I’ve posted other videos separately as I want feedback and such. Videos in the video thread get overlooked and easily hidden.

• Yes, but this is why we created this section. Even if you post it in another section it will still get moved here.

Embedded it for you…

Dayum, dat high quality. The colors were so crisp and clear. Very nicely done, I enjoyed it !

• Oh, yeah sorry. I forgot that there is now a Community Media forum section. >.>
    I’m living in the past.

• How the hell did you get that song without it being banned in like all 1st world countries?

• Awesome stuff! Love the song as well.

I also made those faction trailers couple of weeks ago….

• @Kimiko:

Embedded it for you…

Dayum, dat high quality. The colors were so crisp and clear. Very nicely done, I enjoyed it !

Double thanks!

@Pilgore:

Awesome stuff! Love the song as well.

I also made those faction trailers couple of weeks ago….

Yeah, don’t know if you could tell but I filmed most of Iron using the switchtoobserver 2 command you told me about! I owe you

• @lemonater47:

How the hell did you get that song without it being banned in like all 1st world countries?

it probably is, but if you just accept the copyright shit, youtube will let it stand but you just can’t monetize it.

• @clayton-bigsby:

@lemonater47:

How the hell did you get that song without it being banned in like all 1st world countries?

it probably is, but if you just accept the copyright shit, youtube will let it stand but you just can’t monetize it.

I accepted it and the conditions were to restrict the song to most places. And I couldn’t monetize it. I know that’s what usually happens. But sometimes they can add other conditions.

• It’s a bitter pill to swallow but in the end it’s for the best to use copyright free music in your videos. I mean I could make such cool shit if I just use what ever I want to but that’s going to bite you back in the ass later on. YouTube is not easy going with using copyrighted material, there are a number of copyright free databases of music that you can use. A lot of that stuff is still very good and does the job pretty well.

• @Pilgore:

It’s a bitter pill to swallow but in the end it’s for the best to use copyright free music in your videos. I mean I could make such cool shit if I just use what ever I want to but that’s going to bite you back in the ass later on. YouTube is not easy going with using copyrighted material, there are a number of copyright free databases of music that you can use. A lot of that stuff is still very good and does the job pretty well.

I disagree. I’ve only had youtube say ‘YO COPYRIGHT YO’ on two of my videos and those were the ones in which I used a very popular song (woodkid and 300 soundtrack). The rest of the time if it’s not super popular no troubles. I feel that just accepting it makes it fine and the only downfall is some viewers can’t watch via mobile. And I’m ok with that. My stuff is meant to be viewed on the big screen.

Plus most of the copyright free music is just damn right crap.

• @Rayo55:

@Pilgore:

It’s a bitter pill to swallow but in the end it’s for the best to use copyright free music in your videos. I mean I could make such cool shit if I just use what ever I want to but that’s going to bite you back in the ass later on. YouTube is not easy going with using copyrighted material, there are a number of copyright free databases of music that you can use. A lot of that stuff is still very good and does the job pretty well.

I disagree. I’ve only had youtube say ‘YO COPYRIGHT YO’ on two of my videos and those were the ones in which I used a very popular song (woodkid and 300 soundtrack). The rest of the time if it’s not super popular no troubles. I feel that just accepting it makes it fine and the only downfall is some viewers can’t watch via mobile. And I’m ok with that. My stuff is meant to be viewed on the big screen.

Plus most of the copyright free music is just damn right crap.

It does more harm then you think, breaking too many copyright laws can put your account in bad standing with youtube which hampers your chances to become a youtube partner. It’s not an immediate problem but if you want to expand and partner up it can become a problem. A lot of it though is bull really, and you’re mostly fine ;)