MSVCR100.dll

• Hello all,
    I have been trying to fix my UDK.exe problem and a found out it was my MSVCR100.dll missing. I have tried many solutions which others have said have worked and it hasn’t worked, so I am confused as to what to do. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks for reading,
    Lgurney66

• http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-f … l?msvcr100

You try getting it here?(download the zip file one), try either putting in Chiv’s root folder, or most likely C:\Windows\System32.

• Dear Venomblade,

Many thanks for writing in! I downloaded the .ZIP file from the website, and put it into the folder directly. Because I have WinRAR, it made the icon of the .ZIP folder look different so I am not sure whether I am missing some thing here! I also don’t understand when you say “root folder”. Do you mean …steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare and just putting it there or is there a specific file I am missing here?
    Thanks for reading and writing,
    Lgurney66

• @lgurney66:

Dear Venomblade,

Many thanks for writing in! I downloaded the .ZIP file from the website, and put it into the folder directly. Because I have WinRAR, it made the icon of the .ZIP folder look different so I am not sure whether I am missing some thing here! I also don’t understand when you say “root folder”. Do you mean …steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare and just putting it there or is there a specific file I am missing here?
    Thanks for reading and writing,
    Lgurney66

Not a problem. Yes, your assumption is right in what I meant by “root”, sorry for not specifying. The reason why I suggested that is for an emulator I used gave me the same error, and I got the .dll file from where I linked, put it in the root folder and it fixed the problem. I was just hopeful that it’d treat Chivarly the same way. I was reading around and the consensus I see that causes that error is that you might not have “Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable” installed/up to date, as the file in question is contained in the VC Redist package. Here’s the link to it

• Dear Venomblade,

Thanks again for writing in so quickly! I have downloaded the folder twice, but the game still isn’t working. When I go to control panel and try to find the Microsoft Visual C++ files they aren’t there. Is there something I have done wrong, or do you have any other solutions?

Thanks again for reading and writing,
    Lgurney66