Combat Feedback

• Remixx is just a hacker.

• @SlyGoat:

Remixx is just a hacker.

Only when I’m messing with Kimi’s forum account. Duh.

• The combat follows with new types of weapon with new types of attack animation that are both unique and interesting to see. Also there is this type of “Sweet spot” added to the swing tracer, as a campaign against Accelerated and Delayed attacks. Blue, Green and Red. Red will be made at the middle of a swing attack, whilst at the end of a Stab/thrust attack. Bash attacks are Always red, this is a very good methode to increase the skill cap / learning curve in the game. Though a lot of “Elite” players may say this may add a huge random factor in the game, though personally I believe it would make the game more skillful.

Though take to consideration that some sweet spotted weapons on the Knight’s One-handed are directly above the head, meaning that you DO have to accelerate to make the sweet spot, which is the opposite of what you guys are trying to prevent :-)

Archery weapon should also have this “Sweet spot”. Increase damage on the distance, and decreased upclose with some weapons to prevent Shotgunning.

A fine balance could be made, Throwables DO definently need a short penalty for shotgunning as they are suppose to be upclose and personal, though longranged weapon such as the bow should have penalty upclose, but of course greater reward at distances. This would form a nice balance of the Sweet spot with Throwables and Bow/crossbows.

As for Bows / Crossbows, I think using them should slightly wear down the user, so that if they use it too much, it will serve as a penalty if they are forced Directly into melee somehow.