Official "Thank You"

• I just wanted to say Thank You to Torn Banner for providing me with many hours of entertainment for 50% less money than what an average game costs. Through the ups and downs of the last 10 months I have had much more good times and positive experiences than negative ones. My friends list doubled thanks to all the cool people I met while playing this game and I am sure I am not the only one.

On behalf of the community I want to extend my gratitude to TBS for making the only FPS Online Melee game on the market and providing us with free support and free updates and putting up with all of us bitching to literally no end, see http://www.chivalrythegame.com/forums/ if you don’t believe me :?

[image:8cufh0el]http://i.imgur.com/Ux9Fj5H.jpg[/image:8cufh0el]

[Vanquish Thy Foes]

• Torn Banner…Thanks

• I’m sorry to be that guy, but FPS means First Person SHOOTER, and it’s not the only first person melee game on the market…
    ANYWAY! I agree, ignoring the bugs, it’s definitely the best FPM game out there.
    Thanks Torn Banner, soon you might be able to buy a brand new one and be called Fancy Banner! :D

• @Kewlan:

I’m sorry to be that guy, but FPS means First Person SHOOTER, and it’s not the only first person melee game on the market…
    ANYWAY! I agree, ignoring the bugs, it’s definitely the best FPM game out there.
    Thanks Torn Banner, soon you might be able to buy a brand new one and be called Fancy Banner! :D

Its an FPS game.

First Person SLASHER. And if you’re an archer you are shooting.

• @lemonater47:

@Kewlan:

I’m sorry to be that guy, but FPS means First Person SHOOTER, and it’s not the only first person melee game on the market…

Its an FPS game.

First Person SLASHER. And if you’re an archer you are shooting.

First Person Slinger

• For all of its issues, past and present, Chivalry still remains the game in which I’ve had the most pure fun (and laughs). Thank you, Torn Banner.

• Chivalry GOTY 2012 - infinity.
    nuff said.

• Agreed. Despite the multitude of bugs, some hilarious, some infuriating, Chivalry is one of my all-time favorite games. So, thank you very much TB.

• On behalf of all the sexy ass asses out there…

THANK YOU!

• @Sidewinder:

On behalf of all the sexy ass asses out there…

THANK YOU!

Post of the year

Thanks TB.

• You guys are killing me here. Man Law said leave it. TBS law said cut it.

• Oh that’s right. Gruesome head decapitations and excessive violence good, fully clothed butts bad. What a time we live in.

• If its NSFW, then its NSFF. If you’d like to stare at pictures of girls in thongs, you can find many other sources for that.

• @ChuckingIt:

If its NSFW, then its NSFF. If you’d like to stare at pictures of girls in thongs, you can find many other sources for that.

I hear ya. I changed my post to better reflect this site’s hypocrisy. This game and all things to do with it are the definition of NSFW and NSFF.

• @Sidewinder:

@ChuckingIt:

If its NSFW, then its NSFF. If you’d like to stare at pictures of girls in thongs, you can find many other sources for that.

I hear ya. I changed my post to better reflect this site’s hypocrisy. This game and all things to do with it are the definition of NSFW and NSFF.

Chivalry forum rules

Moderation & Disputes

Torn Banner Studios and any Moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread or post for any reason. Any disputes with Torn Banner Studios or any Moderators will be handled in private through the Private Message system only. Posts which dispute an action taken by one of the aforementioned groups will be removed.

By creating an account on the Chivalry Forums, you are automatically agreeing to adhere to the rules and therefore, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Although Torn Banner Studios and Moderators of the Chivalry forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review every single post (although we will make every effort to!). All posts express the views of the author, and Torn Banner Studios will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

• Yeah, and it’s gonna go better now that the new update is coming today…

…right…?

• Sidewinder, don’t be a butt (no pun intended) ;)

Seriously though, doesn’t matter what the game is about - NSFW/NSFL images are going to be removed, end of story. If a real life image of a decapitated head is shown, then you can bet that’s going to be removed as well.

Moral of the story, don’t post NSFW/NSFL images and don’t complain when they are removed.

Chuck did the right thing here.

And on that note: (Right back atcha!)