[ILL] Illuminati - Any Skill Level Welcome

• http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IllChiv

Illumanati Server: 64.57.249.147 (courtesy of Spondronis! This will change soon.)

I have searched around for a clan to join, but most are either too hardcore for me, or inactive. I am creating my own clan, and welcome good players as well as players looking to get better. Eventually if we get members I will get a Illuminati server going, where we can practice in private. One of the main clan activities we will do is coordinate map specific tactics as well as fine tune our fighting styles. I also welcome new players, I am always willing to help train and practice. I would also like to skirmish other clans, to document our improvement. If this sounds at all like something you would want to do, then please feel free to contact me! My steam name is GaidenFocus!

Current Members
    –--------------
    1. GaidenFocus
    2. Tishabisha
    3. Spondronis
    4. HoneyJack
    5. Dirty Duke
    6. Syndron
    7. Legend
    8. Marth

If you want to join, just reply with the following filled out:

Name:
    Preferred Weapon:
    Why join Illuminati?:
    What time of day do you play?:

If accepted you can add [ILL] to your name.

Rules:
    I don’t think this is entirely necessary considering the type of people I hope to recruit but here it goes. The one and only rule is to be respectful, to clan members as well as others. Trash talking is ok, but there is a way to talk trash and be respectful at the same time. We must be Chivalrous!

• Name: Alex
    Preferred Class: Van
    Preferred Weapon: Brandistock
    Why join Illuminati?: To become a better fighter!
    What time of day do you play?: anywhere from 5pm - 11pm central

• +1 rep here. I played with Gaiden today and would love to see ILL take off and participate in some scrims.

• What region is this clan?

• I am in the central Time Zone. I live in Texas. I got a guy who has a server he is going to let us use, but I’m not sure where that is located yet.

• Name: Keon (HoneyJack)
    Preferred Class: Vanguard
    Preferred Weapon: Claymore
    Why join Illuminati?: I like your idea, and your Name.
    What time of day do you play?: Anywhere around 5pm - 12am Atlantic.

• I added you as a friend HoneyJack. Welcome to the clan! make sure to join the clan page!

• @GaidenFocus:

I added you as a friend HoneyJack. Welcome to the clan! make sure to join the clan page!

Thanks!

• Name: Sam
    Preferred Class: Knight
    Preferred Weapon: Sword of war/Mace
    Why join Illuminati?: I would love a good community to play, train and converse with
    What time of day do you play?: I am an Australian (straya cunt) so GMT+10 4-11 PM

• Welcome Sam! What is your steam name? Also, go to the community page and join there. Go ahead and slap [ILL] on your name.

• Cheers mate

• @GaidenFocus:

Welcome Sam! What is your steam name? Also, go to the community page and join there. Go ahead and slap [ILL] on your name.

GottaBeSneaky >:D

• Name:Craig (Steam: Syndron)
    Preferred Class: Knight
    Preferred Weapon: Messer
    Why join Illuminati?: To play with and against higher skilled players in order to improve my play as.
    What time of day do you play?: 5-12 mon-thurs and any time all weekend after 5 on Fridays (EST)

• Welcome Syndron. I look forward to playing with you!

• I also look forward to playing with fellow clan members. My schedule for the next couple weeks is fairly open so I hope to get in as much game time as possible.

• Name:Daniel (Steam:Legend)
    Preferred Class:Vanguard
    Preferred Weapon:Claymore
    Why join Illuminati?:Looking for a fun bunch of people to play and communicate with
    What time of day do you play?:Varies A lot.

• Welcome Legend! Thanks for the application. Hope to see you in game soon. Accepted.

• I’d love to have a friendly scrim soon :D

• Any time and any where my good man. Always down for a good ass kicking!

• Scrims, friday nights at 7pm central.