Kicked Kicked Kicked Kicked Kicked

• And kicked and kicked and kicked and kicked.
    Not even using hacks, thats the problem. Otherwise I would have fun with hacks

• @Uglyshit:

And kicked and kicked and kicked and kicked.

Maybe they remember you from before lol, be nice :)?

• @BandOfTheHawk:

@Uglyshit:

Maybe they remember you from before lol, be nice :)?

I doubt that has anything to do with it. http://i.imgur.com/H9gZ5Ab.jpg

• @Uglyshit:

It’s a pretty common problem getting kicked for being too good. Find servers with high ranks.

• Judging from your posts here I do understand why people kick you. Your name is a quite matching description of your language. Watch it - just like your attacks.

• Play on the server with admins around.

• @Evil:

Judging from your posts here I do understand why people kick you. Your name is a quite matching description of your language. Watch it - just like your attacks.

Im sure multiple people participated to write down that sentence.
    Could be that my missed attacks spread shit into peoples eyes and blind them while giving them eyecancer. Must be the reason why im almost 6k kills and 1/k deaths in duels (not sure actually didnt play for a month). Or why im pretty much always first place in FFA or any other game. Now we know.
    And hey, I never feint! Could it be? Am I doing the impossible?

@rumpelstiltskin

I got kicked instantly several times, if that is an admin kick.
    Even kicks from ranks over 40
    “Biggest shitposter EU.” Thats some kind of blasphemy

It doesnt matter if Im in a high rank server or not. I want to play where i click to play.
    Otherwise they should do some ranked matches. But how hard would it be to go to top anyway with feints? It puts both opponents to 0 lvls and then the coin flipping starts to decide the match. Unless you got a slowass maul that you can even smell its attacks.

The kick system is absolute bullshit
    Hell why not just press accept and get that gentleman which is first place out of the game?

Should I find some hacks and actually get a reason for kick?

• Ive ran into some players who while being quite skilled had been quite boring to fight against due to generally relying on one specific set of attacks and would only select one specific class with one specific load out and refrain from variety.

There is also a player on the official servers who I generally do not enjoy playing with since fighting them is down to being a better riposte warrior and dragging. Sometimes that’s fun to fight against, sometimes its not. But my point here is that when those kind of players are being vote kicked I generally don’t feel bad seeing them go.

While this attitude is not very sportive of me there is a limit to when the game loses the theme and atmosphere and becomes about who has better keyboard and mouse control and a quicker MS. Which is just not fun for me…

Maybe you are being kicked because players generally dislike playing with you?
    I take that into consideration when I play, if I see too many players complaining about me in one way or the other (and lets face it no one will say your not fun to play with… they will use a bunch of other terms to say it like call me a hacker, cheater, glitcher, lamer, camper, spawn killer and what not…) then I just tone down my game a little bit.

But if being Ash Ketchum is what you care about, you should be prepared to get kicked from a-lot of servers because of the reputation you will gain as that good of a player who is always 100% effort and always about winning.

Thats my opinion there.
    On a side note, you can try getting into clans and participate in pickup games with other clans, maybe that will be more challenging for you and will ensure you dont get kicked?

• For just saying you would find some hacks to get kicked
    Seems you have bad intentions to begin with .
    You need to move on to another game .
    Saying your going to hack . Not very bright

Much respect all
    Keltic

• @Uglyshit:

Maybe stop being an uglyshit on the server?

• @User:

I take that into consideration when I play, if I see too many players complaining about me in one way or the other […] then I just tone down my game a little bit.

Don’t. Really, do not! Stop feeding the scrubs. You will make them think they can get their will by “mimimi” which will result in less learning and even more “mimimi” on their side. There are already enough players trying to restrict others by declaring things “cheap”, “lame”, etc.

@User:

you should be prepared to get kicked from a-lot of servers because of the reputation you will gain as that good of a player who is always 100% effort and always about winning.

Its very sad for a community if that kind of reputation results in getting you kicked.

• it is a sad world we live in today, shit you cant even mark a kids test in red where they fucked up on a test, its too offensive.

sad sad world it is indeed

the vote kick system def needs a nerf its way to fucking op, sum1 get the BC on this pronto!

i have it off on my server anyways, cause im always there and i dont have to worry about the idiots that abuse that shit ruining my guests games

*BC= Balance Council

• @Uglyshit:

Should I find some hacks and actually get a reason for kick?

Hackers are looking at a lot more than just a temp kick,

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16395

• The problem might be you. I almost never get kicked for no reason.

• No one read that and thought he meant, like, actual kicking? By pressing F? Hence the hacks mention because infinite stam is a thing.

• @Evil:

…Stop feeding the scrubs…There are already enough players trying to restrict others …

@Evil:

Its very sad for a community if that kind of reputation results in getting you kicked.

For players trying to restrict:
    “Propaganda is a form of communication aimed towards influencing the attitude of the community toward some cause or position by presenting only one side of an argument. Propaganda statements may be partly false and partly true. Propaganda is usually repeated and dispersed over a wide variety of media in order to create the chosen result in audience attitudes.” ~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda

Just because they say its bad doesn’t mean its bad for me. I have my own conscious thought and are able to decide what is good and what is bad for me and in this case through playing a game a certain way- I will decide how I want to play the game. Everyone else is free to play it any way they like… whether its in a way someone else described as ‘exploit’ / ‘cheat’ / etc… or not. The fact would remain that the elements are still in the game and so until they are removed whatever method/play style a player uses is completely legit because it exists. Otherwise they couldn’t.

This doesn’t change the fact people have a right to express their opinions and thus spread what I could personally consider as propaganda about game-play styles.
    This is of course my opinion.

For your comment about feeding scrubs:
    If anything, I think that tagging people is wrong. By telling me I am feeding scrubs you are, to me, tagging a large group of people who can be completely different than one another on various levels. Just because they are new to the game and/or have a harder time mastering the engine and the mechanics of combat portrayed in CMW does not mean they are all lazy players who are not interested in investing time to become better within this competitive game. So on that end I would like to condemn this use of ‘Scurb’ or ‘Noob’ as a bad terminology. More-so scrub than Noob because scrub portrays it as something that is bad… like its not good to be new or not as skilled at the game as skilled players. While noob is just another terminology for Newby or Newbie which just means that they are new to the game. And I think that using scrub is very wrong. Everyone was not good at some point because we all started from the same point. Just that some of us did that earlier than others and some of us had an easier time learning than others. I think that you should look at this fact and maybe think to approach your ‘scrubs’ with a more positive approach than not ‘feeding them’… Mine is reducing my game so they could have a chance to learn from me and improve their own gameplay. This does not mean I let them win as much as I try to help them learn how to control the game and their ‘swordsmanship’ - if you like - better.

About your comment about the community and reputation:
    I think that having the ability to votekick is a large liberty that alot of people do not respect enough.
    So I agree and disagree with you here.

I agree because, alot of players do not respect this liberty and often abuse it on point of whim rather than anything crucial for a game. I got kicked because a player did not like my class selection or weapon selection, or because my ping was 92-120 and that is apparantly laggy today? And i will take the ping example here to solidify why I also do not agree.

I do not agree because, while I might personally argue that having a ping of 120 is ridiculously good- being that I have been gaming online since 1998 with an average ping of 270-300 or higher and that the time that was considered GOOD ping- some people do not, and it is entirely their right. Having a vote kicking system means both that the game developer believes that the player-base is mature enough to allow them this liberty and choice and that the developer does not have the time or interest to enforce any set of rules… which is quite resource costly if they did.

So while I will get kicked certain times for something I find ridiculous like my low ping, this is not an outrage… thankfully TB supplied us the players with more than just one server to play on so I will just go find another server… and if it comes down to being kicked from all of them? I will just go to a non official server… and even if that happens there… I could always HOST my own server… this is something which is oddly not considered by a lot of players and that being kicked for ping for example becomes an outrageous event that brings people to rant on the forums about.

I think the sad portion of the community is that players who are supposed to be of age enough to be mature players log on here to rant about being kicked for pings or for being too good and ruining the game for other players, and are busy in trying to broadcast their opinions in a manner that would create a social Incitement instead of promoting their own ideas through a more positive approach.

I will give you an example for why I say this… A few months ago I have created a steam group called the Commune with the sole opinion of bringing in new players and have them train with the more experienced player-base. This was done as a medium for new players… the one I think you refer to when you say scrubs… to become better in their game, as well as find new friends to play with and even clans to join with and compete through.

When publishing this group on this forum I got more negative replies from players who I knew were not new players, condemning my effort as an ‘elitist faction’ - all of these people who condemned this group never did give it a try themselves. And I know this because I ran this group and I invited people into it. They were more happy broadcasting their one sided opinions without actually testing. This is what I think is, like you said very sad for our community and is the actual problem and reason why I get kicked for ping or for being too good and annoying other players.

Why would a ‘scrub’ try to play fair or even have a mindset of learning when he knows the experienced players only see him or her as a scrub? Looking down at them in vexation?

Makes sense?