2v2 duel mode.

• Plzkthx?

Uhhh some features to get the ground running.

You could search for a teammate in the UI, like a request teammate button.

Name team, and join pool like in duel mode.

Should archers be allowed? If so, obviously would recommend a small map so they can’t abuse it, and also include projectiles.

If not, no projectiles except javelin archers and no bows.

• I might add it as a feature for viewtopic.php?f=51&t=16263
    However, this will be after release only.

If the next patch doesn’t include SDK support, I’ll be taking a leave from Chivalry for a while though.

• A better option I think would be to allow archers (can only hurt people if battlecry agreement right?) and making some maps where there is an area for regular duelists and some kind of long lane with walls for archers (with objects and shit in the big hallway) to practice long range 1v1 and shit. I don’t know… I wouldn’t want to see archers disabled in some way because we like to practice too!!

• @?B:

A better option I think would be to allow archers (can only hurt people if battlecry agreement right?) and making some maps where there is an area for regular duelists and some kind of long lane with walls for archers (with objects and shit in the big hallway) to practice long range 1v1 and shit. I don’t know… I wouldn’t want to see archers disabled in some way because we like to practice too!!

In my implementation it’s up to the server admin to disable archers (just like it’s for the live game).
    And yes, you can see your opponent(s) before you decide to duel him/her/them. Not much reason to disable archer.

Map creation is not part of the mod, it’s up to a mapper to develop a FFA map with those settings.