Chivalry has updated three times today with 1.2GB patch

• so anyway i’m not exactly sure what is happening right now and why its same sized patch three times now?

• No one has been alive long enough to witness it reach 4 times. Their computers always blow up and incinerate them. I guess what I’m trying to say is…TAKE COVER!

• Developer

Right click on Chivalry in Steam. Click on the “Betas” tab. Switch your beta to “None”.

• Developer

In any event, we set the unreleased patch live on the ‘Beta’ branch. We didn’t mean to do that, and Steam’s site is acting up today so we couldn’t immediately undo it. Didn’t know anyone was still on that branch.

• Well when Steam has settled down and you’re able to undo your mistake, go ahead and do what you obviously were trying to do in the first place and release the patch to Live. :P

• @Sidewinder:

Well when Steam has settled down and you’re able to undo your mistake, go ahead and do what you obviously were trying to do in the first place and release the patch to Live. :P

Well according to Steam, they “problem” will be occurring until Monday -_-

• Well in that case you can place the blame on this “late” patch on them with this ever-so-convenient alibi. :P

Kimi-“We really wanted to get this patch out to you this week but unfortunately Steam was acting up. Sorry our hands are tied.”

Goes back to making her 400th paper airplane

• Unfortunately it’s true. You’ll see in my Friday Update :P We’ve actually been trying since yesterday, but meh - Steam. I was so happy to be able to surprise you guys too. Oh well.

• @Kimiko:

@Sidewinder:

Well when Steam has settled down and you’re able to undo your mistake, go ahead and do what you obviously were trying to do in the first place and release the patch to Live. :P

Well according to Steam, they “problem” will be occurring until Monday -_-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s