Request: Server Player Limit

• Hey there,
    can you please set up one of the servers in the EU region to a player limit of 12 for Team Objective, please? I find it highly unenjoyable to have to play on 32 player Servers. It’s just a slash-spam and nobody cares for a good fight, it’s all about spamming and pointless klicking, no feints, no proper fights.
    I mean it shouldn’t be a big problem, I guess, since most servers are empty anyway. So please spare one for skillful combat. <3

So I’d really appreciate if you could set up one of your servers to a 12 player limit for those who would like to enjoy some decent skill-based melee combat and objective gameplay.

Regards,
    -Shara

• Less is more!

• I agree with Shara.
    Having 6 player teams in objective mode opens up more room for skillful teamplay and coordination.

I don’t say that there shouldn’t be 32 player servers but it’s gonna take some time for us to see good coordination on those servers.
    No need to mention also the low fps (20) during those battles for a big number of people.

• I would also like to see any FFA servers have a max of maybe 6 people maybe 8

• Developer

We’ve been discussing different player limits for a while. The servers are now up with (per region):
    FFA at 16 max
    TO at 24 max
    TO at 32 max
    LTS at 32 max

and shortly, once we’ve fixed its wacky rotation,
    Classic (TO, TO, Other, TO, TO, Other,…) at 24 max

Player-run servers will also start popping up some time soon, with whatever map rotation and player limits they set. See: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2559

• @CrustaceanSoup:

We’ve been discussing different player limits for a while. The servers are now up with (per region):
    FFA at 16 max
    TO at 24 max
    TO at 32 max
    LTS at 32 max

and shortly, once we’ve fixed its wacky rotation,
    Classic (TO, TO, Other, TO, TO, Other,…) at 24 max

Player-run servers will also start popping up some time soon, with whatever map rotation and player limits they set. See: viewtopic.php?f=70&t=2559

Amazing, this is good news, I’ve seen the post about dedicated server files, but I figured it’d take some time, so I tried my luck with this post to have it changed for the rest of the beta. :)

Even tho 24 is still a bit high, it’s alot better than before.
    Thank you. <3

-Shara