How is phase completion calculated

• I have a general idea of what the time means on the final phase completion. but I don’t fully understand what the times displayed for any phase before the last.

As in what does Signal Fire time and Trebuchets time mean in this image.

[image:2i5eglls]http://i.imgur.com/HzA91cB.jpg[/image:2i5eglls]

• It’s time left after you did X objective.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

It’s time left after you did X objective.

But what about the first 2 times? We know about the last stage time. We’re just curious how quick we got the 2nd obj cuz it was lightning fast.

• Like rumple said its the time you had left when you completed that objective. So the first objective you had 11 minutes left and the second objective you had 13 minutes left.

Time gets added after you finished an objective. How much one depends on the map and what objective it is.

• Oh nice, l33t trebuchet time left!

• I’m not sure that’s entirely right because for signal fire time in the screenshot it’s way too high to be time left, we had ~5 min for signal fire when we completed, for trebuchet time it’s plausible because we completed it very fast.

• Me and a clan mate are going to test it once and for all, we will post a reply here.

• You have your answer. If you don’t accept it, well… o.0

• Sure, Kiri. Just tested it. It looks like the 1st time is how long it took to complete the 1st obj. The 2nd time is the TOTAL time it took to complete the 1st and 2nd obj (meaning it took us 2 minutes and 19 seconds to destroy all the trebs O_O). And then for some strange reason the 3rd time is how much time was left.

• I wonder how we ever got on scoring scrims all this time without this precious precious knowledge you have bestowed on us…

• Since you were wrong, I’m actually wondering the same thing. But perhaps the times are different if all the obj’s aren’t completed (i.e. if the 3rd obj is defended then maybe the 2nd time is the amount of time left instead of a total time).

• @?B:

Sure, Kiri. Just tested it. It looks like the 1st time is how long it took to complete the 1st obj. The 2nd time is the TOTAL time it took to complete the 1st and 2nd obj (meaning it took us 2 minutes and 19 seconds to destroy all the trebs O_O). And then for some strange reason the 3rd time is how much time was left.

That sounds about right. A bug I never got around to fixing back i nthe day.

• That sounds about right. A bug I never got around to fixing back i nthe day. (sic)

Thanks for chiming in, should this be moved over to bugs?