Chivalry Stoneshill Door Bug

• [youtubehd:2zl0ginp]VrfwY0rUpAM[/youtubehd:2zl0ginp]

All i know that happened before hand is we are hitting the cart, and some of our teammates got killed by the catapult. Not sure if the catapult somehow causes this or what, but there’s what happens. I finally ran into the bug ppl are talking about but have never seen it before.

• I think i now may have an idea of what MAY have happened… just as the door was getting the last hit, the catapult hit right there and killed the guy ramming the door and everyone around him, idk if this helps but maybe look into how a guy banging the door getting killed could affect the door opening somehow?

• @clayton-bigsby:

I think i now may have an idea of what MAY have happened… just as the door was getting the last hit, the catapult hit right there and killed the guy ramming the door and everyone around him, idk if this helps but maybe look into how a guy banging the door getting killed could affect the door opening somehow?

Yeah I believe this may possibly be part of the trigger. I have encountered it maybe 3-4 times, and I seem to recall that happening in some capacity.

Also maybe something to do with the oil? I’ve noticed when the map goes on successfully, sometimes the oil pours almost continuously over the spawn point doors but does no damage. This might have nothing to do with this door bug, but I suppose it is possible.

This is just pure speculation.

• all i know is i couldn’t hear the final hit on the door, which you normally do. Somoene else has a video with the door still there, i had the invisible door. So there’s one whre the door stays, and there’s the one i posted where the door is invisible.